Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 52 of 389 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 3889
  1. #511
    Senior Member GoCubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Hickinbottom View Post
    The one on this page (the "amazon.com" link):
    http://www.gregbrown.net/squeeze/

    I didn't think the SB(G) was up to the icon job - the WeatherTime
    screensaver has never shown them either. I assumed this was maybe
    because the SB(G) is lower resolution - either that or because it's not
    as flexible with getting graphics onto the display.

    Anyway - I thought you were having some time off!
    Ah, thanks. I'm not sure why that link died. It's fixed now, you may have to hit refresh on your browser to get the new html. And of course, please make some Amazon purchases

    I don't leave til tomorrow. Once I leave my office (and get stuck in 2hrs of traffic from the snow we're having) I'm officially on vacation!

    -Greg

  2. #512
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    22
    How about that. I restarted slimserver and now it's working. I did that before but it didn't make a difference. Now it did. Whatever, I'm happy it's working. Enjoy your vacation!

  3. #513
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    39

    Right justify is back

    SuperDateTime version - 5.0.4
    SlimServer Version: 6.5.2 - 11551 - RedHat - EN - utf8

    I just updated everything and I'm running a relatively recent Slimserver. When I put in %1 %t/%h and use the SuperDateTime as the screensaver for my squeezebox-g, it right justifies everything. I can't find anything that explains the justification.
    Last edited by peecee; 2007-03-09 at 05:54.

  4. #514
    Senior Member GoCubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by peecee View Post
    SuperDateTime version - 5.0.4
    SlimServer Version: 6.5.2 - 11551 - RedHat - EN - utf8

    I just updated everything and I'm running a relatively recent Slimserver. When I put in %1 %t/%h and use the SuperDateTime as the screensaver for my squeezebox-g, it right justifies everything. I can't find anything that explains the justification.
    Is it right justified or is there just a bunch of space on the left side before your text starts? I don't have a SB-G for testing, but SB-G's are not compatible with the graphic icons. I forget how the code handles the spacing for them. You can also try hitting up/down buttons until you reach a display view that doesnt include the icons to see if that helps. In the beta version of the plugin for SS7.0 you'll be able to disable the icons entirely if need be.

    -Greg

  5. #515
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    39
    It may be that there is a ton of space on the left. I'll have to take a look when I get home from work tonight.

  6. #516
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    11

    Activation?

    Hi there,
    SuperDateTime is great. Is it possible to activate it outside of the screensaver? I was using WeatherTime (which had an overly small text display). which could be activated by clicking Play after navigating to it in the Play menu. This is very nice - any chance SDT could do that in the future? Or can it do it, and I missed it?

  7. #517
    Senior Member GoCubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by PBones View Post
    Hi there,
    SuperDateTime is great. Is it possible to activate it outside of the screensaver? I was using WeatherTime (which had an overly small text display). which could be activated by clicking Play after navigating to it in the Play menu. This is very nice - any chance SDT could do that in the future? Or can it do it, and I missed it?
    Check out the [OPTIONAL] section on the plugin's download page. With some extra installation work you can configure the plugin to automatically display whenever you hold down the "size" remote control button.

    -Greg

  8. #518
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    11

    Default.map on OS X?

    Greg,
    Much obliged - I saw that after I posted this. However, on OS X, SlimServer doesn't seem to have that file? Not your responsibility (thanks again for the plugin!), but if you (or anyone) happen to know what needs to be done on OS X, I'd love to know. I poked around a bit and couldn't find anything.

  9. #519
    Senior Member GoCubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by PBones View Post
    Greg,
    Much obliged - I saw that after I posted this. However, on OS X, SlimServer doesn't seem to have that file? Not your responsibility (thanks again for the plugin!), but if you (or anyone) happen to know what needs to be done on OS X, I'd love to know. I poked around a bit and couldn't find anything.
    Hmmmm... good question. I don't have an OS X machine, but I'm sure the file exists somewhere! Does the OS let you do a file search? If not, you could probably post a general question regarding the location of the file on OS X and you'd probably get a fairly quick response.

    Down the road I'll look into adding something from the menu like you described. It'd probably only make it into the version I'm working on for the next version of SlimServer (7.0).

    -Greg

  10. #520
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    11
    Spotlight does let me do a global search, and I found nothing. I'll post a general query now. Thanks again!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •