Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 103 of 388 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3875
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCubs View Post
    -API now supports long text display items.
    Greg, this sounds interesting. Do I need to make a different call to use this long display or how does that work?
    PGAScores & CollegeHockey (SuperDateTime Add-ons)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Meyer View Post
    Greg, this sounds interesting. Do I need to make a different call to use this long display or how does that work?
    Hey Mike-

Yes I know, I really do need to document the API stuff better... For those curious I did a lengthy post on it in this thread a while back.

As far as the new stuff goes, please look at the getLongWeather procedure for an example. That's the proc that adds the long weather forecasts. Its very simple since it just grabs the long weather forecasts info from an existing hash.

Basically you call addDisplayItem like before, but instead of passing in a time you pass in 'L'. This will tell the plugin you want left justified scrolling text. Internally the plugin will use some timers when displaying the item to allow adequate time for it to scroll. Right now there's a hardcoded minimum of 5seconds to ensure items that aren't long enough to trigger scrolling to be shown. When I have a chance I'll probably add an option to specify a minimum as an argument, such as 'L5'.

Thanks, happy to see some interest in this.

-Greg

Basically you call addDisplayItem like before, but instead of passing in a time you pass in 'L'.
    Cool, I'll play around with that this weekend if I get a chance. Thanks!
    PGAScores & CollegeHockey (SuperDateTime Add-ons)

Thanks Greg!

I've gone ahead and posted 5.7.0 of SuperDateTime on www.gregbrown.net.

This version includes:
    -Updated NFL parsing for new season.
    -Resurrected automatic long weather forecast scrolling.
    -Number of upcoming days worth of weather forecasts now configurable.
    -Loads of bug fixes and performance enhancements.
    -API now supports long text display items.

There's a good amount of code changes in here, please let me know if you experience any oddities. I'm going to be traveling a lot again for a couple weeks so I might not be that readily available.

Thanks
    -Greg
    Greg - Thanks! I'm really happy to have automatic long scrolling weather forecasts back again! I'll be making a contribution for all of your hard work.

Thanks again!

Mark

Boom display problem

Hi - I'm trying to use SuperDateTime on the Boom and I can't have the display work correctly. Especially, when using the Icon and the 3-Lines displays, on the remaining Line 1 & 2 display, Line-1 is overlapping the 3-Lines display (in fact it seems that Line-1 is always whole-display centered (BTW, Line-2 is ok). I browsed through the forum, tried to erase the font cache but it did not fix the problem. I'm using SC 7.2 and version 5.7.0 of the plugin, on Windows XP Pro SP2

I've just put in a fresh install of the latest SDT on top of SC7.2 and am seeing the same issue on the Boom. Text gets scrunched up on the bottom line with some of the items displaying atop each other.

Plugin trouble

I am trying to download the new super date/time, but when I go to pref pane, there is nothing else there besides the prefpane icon. Am I missing something? Also, is tis compatible with controller?

Thanks
    Gerry.

"When you ain't got nuthin', you've got nuthin' to lose"

SB3 with duet controller; Rotel power amp and Rotel receiver, B&W Z4 speakers and B&W subwoofer upstairs . Onkyo 7.1 surround sound with NHT speakers and Velodyne sub downstairs. Bose V20 lifestyle system in music room. Got it all covered!!

I installed this on my Duet, it come up on Squeezescenter in the settings section. I changed the temp from F to C there. On my controller I can access the temp through the extras and it is still coming up in Farenheit there. Also it doesnt show up as a screensaver. Any ideas?

I've updated to v.5.7.0 and squeezecenter 7.2.0, but the forecast longer than 2 day is not showen. I see only a black screen after scrolling with the UP/DOWN button. When i scroll to the end the today forecast is back.

What can this be ??

Can I add delay to the change of info screens

I'm just getting into this neat plug-in.

I want to have each of the information screens displayed for a longer period of time.

Weather -> sports scores -> stock ticker they change to fast for my liking. Is there some way to have each displayed longer before cycling to the next?

Thanks,

RG
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1503129892 @ Sun Aug 20 04:39:12 UTC 2017
    Platform: i686-linux
    Perl Version: 5.24.1 - i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int
    Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
    Total Players Recognized: 4

Squeezebox3:
    Firmware: 137

Duet: (2 receivers, 1 controller)
    Firmware: 77

Boom
    Firmware: 57
    ----------------------------------------------------------