Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 367 of 367 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367
Results 3,661 to 3,669 of 3669
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    Try using the Custom Clock app on the radio and the Custom Clock Helper plugin.
    I've absolutly the same on Controller, Radio and ivelite800x480. This appears while using Extras-> SuperDateTime. @BoomX2, what do you mean by using Custom Clock and Custom Clock Helper? With this I can perfectly adjust SDT for the screen saver function but not for using it via Extras->SuperDateTime. Maybe I'm too stupid... :-((

I spent some effort on the wunderground.com version improving the app's own screens when displayed on radio and touch.
    It was quite some time ago, but it should be possible to incorporate into boomx2's version.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Still noh change for "feeders"

Quote Originally Posted by mh_ View Post
    We could try implementing an alternative API https://darksky.net/dev/ which looks great at the moment, and has a reasonable free plan.

Weather.com also belongs to IBM (together with wunderground), so it's just a matter of time they will kill their API as well...
    I run my own weather station, feed WU and by now nothing has changed. The SDT version with the WU-api is still working.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    I run my own weather station, feed WU and by now nothing has changed. The SDT version with the WU-api is still working.
    My Netatmo station is still working but no data are recognized by WU any more. It stopped in december, also all my WU analytics are gone.

WU End of Service

They will shut down the API this week.

What kind of station are you using?
    Last edited by bluetdi; 2019-02-11 at 00:12.
    2x Pi3-7"+pCP+LMS | Transporter | 2x Touch | 2x Classic | 2x Boom | 2x Radio | iPeng | [2x Odroid U3+m2p+LMS]

Quote Originally Posted by bluetdi View Post
    My Netatmo station is still working but no data are recognized by WU any more. It stopped in december, also all my WU analytics are gone.

WU End of Service

They will shut down the API this week.

What kind of station are you using?
    Ventus W830 - Professionelle Wifi Wetterstation (about 140,- Ç)

Quote Originally Posted by tcutting View Post
    I spent some effort on the wunderground.com version improving the app's own screens when displayed on radio and touch.
    It was quite some time ago, but it should be possible to incorporate into boomx2's version.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Sorry. I've been disconnected for a little while. I can take a look at what tcutting did to see if I can make SDT look better on the Touch and Radio in the extras menu for those that don't use custom clock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    Sorry. I've been disconnected for a little while. I can take a look at what tcutting did to see if I can make SDT look better on the Touch and Radio in the extras menu for those that don't use custom clock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Hey BoomX2,

that would be great! I love this Plugin and use it often (also the stock information). Also my son likes it on his picore-Raspi. But from the extra menu it's nearly not usable :-(

Name:  20190217_225918.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  232.5 KBName:  20190217_225942.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  39.3 KB

Best regards
    Michael

SDT Weather.com version 5-9-49

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPr View Post
    Hey BoomX2,

that would be great! I love this Plugin and use it often (also the stock information). Also my son likes it on his picore-Raspi. But from the extra menu it's nearly not usable :-(

Best regards
    Michael
    Try version 5-9-49 just posted.

Thank you, works fine now.
    2x Pi3-7"+pCP+LMS | Transporter | 2x Touch | 2x Classic | 2x Boom | 2x Radio | iPeng | [2x Odroid U3+m2p+LMS]