Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 374 of 393 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3930
  1. #3731
    Senior Member bluetdi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Apesbrain View Post
    First, let me say thanks. I've tried the following:
    Code:
    "itemtype":"sdttext",
    "sdtformat":"%!_3: %_5/%_7",
    "period":"d1",
    ...and no data appears for "%_5". (It is now "Tonight" here.)

    Let me suggest something for compatibility sake: can the current day be "d0"? That way any screens that people have developed for the older version of plugin will still show accurate data.
    Yes, please!
    Otherwise I had to change all my screens. Not really a challenge, but d0 wouldbe consistent with the past settings.
    3xPi3B-7"+pCP 6.0 | LMS 8 | Transporter | 2xTouch | 2xClassic | 2xBoom | 2xRadio | iPeng
    [Discarded: 2xOdroid U3+m2p+LMS]

  2. #3732
    Senior Member paul-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,428
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    I haven't implemented moon phases (yet) although the data is available. I'll look into adding it in a future release.
    I just did this....The phrase description and moonrise/set is fine, but I didnĺt like the moon icon data as returned from weather.com, so I did a quick moon age calculation to line up with the 30 icons that the WU SDT version had. I can send you the code.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

    Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

  3. #3733
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olathe, Kansas, US
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetdi View Post
    Yes, please!
    Otherwise I had to change all my screens. Not really a challenge, but d0 wouldbe consistent with the past settings.
    That is 2 votes to start at d0. No votes for d1. I'll adjust back to d0. Please note that high temperatures will be null in the evening and night.

  4. #3734
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olathe, Kansas, US
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    I just did this....The phrase description and moonrise/set is fine, but I didnĺt like the moon icon data as returned from weather.com, so I did a quick moon age calculation to line up with the 30 icons that the WU SDT version had. I can send you the code.
    Yes. Send the code for moon age and I'll incorporate it for the benefit of others.

  5. #3735
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    PARIS, Fr
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    That is 2 votes to start at d0. No votes for d1. I'll adjust back to d0. Please note that high temperatures will be null in the evening and night.
    Another vote for d0:-)
    And by the way: thank you for this amazing plugin and support!!!
    The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen

  6. #3736
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrossi View Post
    Cool this is all working for me as well, Whoo hoo! (I don't know why, but I love this screen saver so much! My old SlimDevice / Squeezbox classic has been sitting on my work desk for the last 6 years running SDT!)
    I have 2 issues:
    1) I still cannot get the the repository URL to "stick" on the Plugins page
    2) I noticed for a few versions now that the stock ticker is not working, it appears it's a URL/API issue again (this time with Yahoo finance). Does anyone know of a solution? I tried changing the URL, but getting all the info and formatting to work is a PITA.
    Attachment 26980


    this is the error in the logs:
    [19-03-18 09:41:27.1019] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (6063) error getting https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v10...ance.yahoo.com
    [19-03-18 09:41:27.1021] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (6064) 404 Not Found
    [19-03-18 09:41:27.1022] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (6068) Network error count reached during getStocks.
    Last edited by dougrossi; 2019-03-18 at 09:53.

  7. #3737
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    For item 1... What version of LMS are you running?

    For item 2... What version of SDT are you running and what does your server.log file show?

    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.5 - 1416570306 @ Wed Nov 26 23:36:20 PST 2014
    SDT: 5.9.49

    I keep getting a message to update LMS but if fails to install/update.

  8. #3738
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olathe, Kansas, US
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrossi View Post
    Attachment 26980


    this is the error in the logs:
    [19-03-18 09:41:27.1019] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (6063) error getting https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v10...ance.yahoo.com
    [19-03-18 09:41:27.1021] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (6064) 404 Not Found
    [19-03-18 09:41:27.1022] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (6068) Network error count reached during getStocks.
    Remove the commas from the ticker symbol field in the settings. Use a space as a delimiter instead.

  9. #3739
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olathe, Kansas, US
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrossi View Post
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.5 - 1416570306 @ Wed Nov 26 23:36:20 PST 2014
    SDT: 5.9.49

    I keep getting a message to update LMS but if fails to install/update.
    Seems like you have issues with your LMS install rather than this plugin or repositories. You might be able to get better advice on fixing it in one of the other forums. Possibly the one titled "Logitech Media Server"?

  10. #3740
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Olathe, Kansas, US
    Posts
    418

    Release SDT Weather.com Version 5-9-51

    Based on your feedback I have adjusted the 15 day forecast designators to start at d0 instead of d1.

    I also incorporated code provide by @paul- to make moon info available. Moon icons and moon info display under Current Conditions courtesy of @tcutting.

    Release note:
    Code:
    # 5.9.51 03/18/19   Adjusted 15 day forecast day designators.  (d0 thru d14)
    #                   NOTE: d0 forecast High, Icon etc are only available during the day.
    #                   Added moon phrase descriptions.  Available using macro variable %G.
    #                   Added calculation for moon age. (Thanks paul-)
    #                   Added moon icons for use in Custom Clock. (Thanks tcutting)
    #
    You can download the update and install manually using this link:
    Code:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/files/SuperDateTime5-9-51.zip/download
    Or use the repository shown below to update through the LMS interface.
    Code:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/files/repo.xml

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •