Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Using Inguz To Reverse Phase? How?

I got it all working now! Thanks to some information from Inguz.

However I am not sure how to do this last part... The entire reason I got the plugin for!

Ok I got it working after a lot of searching... Wish someone would of just sent me the link to this stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer OS. View Post
    However I am not sure how to do this last part...
    Ok I got it working after a lot of searching... Wish someone would of just sent me the link to this stuff!
    What part/stuff?

Last edited by haunyack; 2008-03-17 at 17:53.

I did a search that got me to a few different topics on it. From there eventually there was a link to the Inguz website. However from the website, forum maybe, you have to realize that most steps are not needed for all the stuff to activate a filter. There is a lot of information on the website.

However you are still somewhat on your own for installing things into SqueezeCenter instead of Squeeze Slim server or whatever. I found a beta version of Ignuz that actually works with SC. That came up after finding a few different terms of things and searching.

I would happily tell people how to do it all but the truth I found out is using a firmware selector for firmware 15 is much better sounding and easier, plus does not drain your CPU.

http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/i...?topic=26453.0

If you have a removed OPAMP all the new firmwares are a joke and sound horrible. The life that firmware 15 brought back at the expense of easier scrolling is magnificent, the glory of firmware 15 would be enough to make me want to buy a transporter if I was stuck with 86.... I am a college student though so fat chance of that!