Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    No server can be found after migration to new iphone.

    Hi

    I'm using IPeng ue to handle my Logitech smart radio and today i migrated to a new iphone and discovered that my app can't fins a server no more.
    I tried restarting the radio but that did'nt help.

    So what can i do to restore my radio?

    I have the options manually configure and to login, but after login in nothing happens.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    857
    Under Settings-iPeng you’ll have to grant access to the local network.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Under Settings-iPeng you’ll have to grant access to the local network.
    Thanks but that is ticked.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    9,710
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddeSwe View Post
    Hi

    I'm using IPeng ue to handle my Logitech smart radio and today i migrated to a new iphone and discovered that my app can't fins a server no more.
    I tried restarting the radio but that did'nt help.

    So what can i do to restore my radio?

    I have the options manually configure and to login, but after login in nothing happens.
    The Radio should still work without iPeng. Is there any reason you stay with UE rather than switch over to a Squeezebox Radio?

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Under Settings-iPeng you’ll have to grant access to the local network.
    Hi again, i've just discovered that the radio can't find any of my 2 wifi's.
    All my other stuff works on my wifi so i can't figure this out.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    9,710
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddeSwe View Post
    Hi again, i've just discovered that the radio can't find any of my 2 wifi's.
    All my other stuff works on my wifi so i can't figure this out.
    Does it see any neighbouring WiFi? Try rebooting the Radio and try again.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Does it see any neighbouring WiFi? Try rebooting the Radio and try again.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Yes a lot of other but not mine. I've restarted both the router and the radio several times now without any luck.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddeSwe View Post
    Hi again, i've just discovered that the radio can't find any of my 2 wifi's.
    All my other stuff works on my wifi so i can't figure this out.
    Why are there two WiFi nets? 2.5 and 5 GHz?
    And is any of that WiFi-6? That is known to make the connection to a SB Radio unreliable.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Why are there two WiFi nets? 2.5 and 5 GHz?
    And is any of that WiFi-6? That is known to make the connection to a SB Radio unreliable.
    Yes it's as you write 2.5 and 5. But no WiFi 6 my router i about 5 years old. I've done nothing more than migrating to a new iphone from my old and when i was trying the ipeng eu app i did not find anyting.
    But if the radio can't find wifi it's understandable. The radio has bean off for a couple of hours now and guess what, it found my wifi. Now it's working again.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    857
    Great news!
    And is it correct that you run your Radio in UE mode? Because there is an iPeng version for SB mode too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •