Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Best way to integrate a Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 amp?

I'm eyeing this beauty and wondering what the best way to integrate it into my LMS setup.

https://lyngdorf.steinwaylyngdorf.co...orf-tdai-1120/

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by starwalt View Post
    I'm eyeing this beauty and wondering what the best way to integrate it into my LMS setup.

https://lyngdorf.steinwaylyngdorf.co...orf-tdai-1120/

Any suggestions?
    May work as a player using the chromecast, airplay and/or the upnp bridge Plugins... Ymmv
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    May work as a player using the chromecast, airplay and/or the upnp bridge Plugins... Ymmv
    Thanks! I'm currently struggling with AirPlay bridge reliability, but should be getting some help there soon. It was a killer plugin until I accidentally changed a setting on it without shutting it down first. Now I can't get it working reliably even with a full LMS reinstall.

Thanks! I'm currently struggling with AirPlay bridge reliability, but should be getting some help there soon. It was a killer plugin until I accidentally changed a setting on it without shutting it down first. Now I can't get it working reliably even with a full LMS reinstall.
    Have you deleted the existing config file? Then uninstall the plugin and reinstall?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the specs Iĺd expect the Chromecast bridge to work with minimal fuss. Specs say Airplay2 which may or may not include backward compatibility to Airplay1 where the Airplay bridge would work.
    UpnpBridge may work but is definitely the most fiddly to set up.
    The best results would be with a separate SB device or Pi into either the analogue or digital ports.
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

If the Lyngdorf doesn't work out, there's always this:

https://www.whathifi.com/news/hifi-r...-on-naim-uniti

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    Have you deleted the existing config file? Then uninstall the plugin and reinstall?
    I did and it worked for a day or two and started crashing. I am giving it a go again. Oddly getting no support from official thread, but it's such a game-changing plugin I'm patient.

I did and it worked for a day or two and started crashing. I am giving it a go again. Oddly getting no support from official thread, but it's such a game-changing plugin I'm patient.
    Does the device work reliably with iTunes, etc.?

Hope you don┤t mind if I chime in here due to the fact that I┤m also interested in the 1120.

I like to come back to the Jim┤s remark regarding the separate PI.

Quote Originally Posted by d6jg View Post
    Looking at the specs Iĺd expect the Chromecast bridge to work with minimal fuss. Specs say Airplay2 which may or may not include backward compatibility to Airplay1 where the Airplay bridge would work.
    UpnpBridge may work but is definitely the most fiddly to set up.
    The best results would be with a separate SB device or Pi into either the analogue or digital ports.
    Would this work:
    - Pi with a SPDIF hat (such as HB Digi+) running LMS and pCP
    - PI connected via Coax to the 1120
    - Required settings in Squeezelite: "Output device setting" would be the hat (hence something like "HifiBerry Digi and Digi+") and corresponding "output setting" something like "hw:CARD=sndrpihifiberry"

Would that be all? Of course LMS needs to be pointed to the music folder.
    Just trying to figure out if something else would be required in the pCP/Squeezelite settings.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    M.