Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Qobuz Integration with local files

I understand that say version 8.2 of LMS shows Qobuz albums along side your local albums.

When browsing, does anything in the GUI denote/show which albums are remote/Qobuz so you can pick local from remote?

Thanks,

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Murray View Post
    I understand that say version 8.2 of LMS shows Qobuz albums along side your local albums.

When browsing, does anything in the GUI denote/show which albums are remote/Qobuz so you can pick local from remote?

Thanks,

Peter
    It depends on the client app but most display a transparent provider-specific logo on the album art. Here is an example in Material Skin showing the same album in the local library and favorited in Qobuz.

Name:  Screenshot_2022-08-12-02-43-37.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  146.1 KB
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by SamY View Post
    It depends on the client app but most display a transparent provider-specific logo on the album art. Here is an example in Material Skin showing the same album in the local library and favorited in Qobuz.

If I had those 2 albums in my library the OCD in me would object to the year difference - but thatĺs the price you must pay!
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by SamY View Post

Cool... thanks for that.

I did wake up in a cold sweat last night after realizing that this feature would be GUI dependant and I should have noted that I would be using the Material skin in the post.

You must be clairvoyant given your example is from said GUI.

So now I can move forward with my upgrade from 7.9.3 safe in the knowledge that all will be good on the other end.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Murray View Post

Thanks,

Peter
    Maybe it's worth pointing out that you may need to go to settings for the Online Music Library Integration plugin and be sure the option "Put streaming service logo on top of album artwork (if available)" is checked. It may be the default setting, I don't recall. But if you run into any problems, it would be the first thing to check.
    Usually running latest beta LMS nightly on Raspberry Pi OS with virtual players (Squeezelite and Airplay bridge). Occasionally using SB Radio, Boom or Classic.