Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Maintenance work going on

Dear Squeezebox and UE SmartRadio users: we plan to do infrastructure maintenance work over the next few weeks. We'll be updating important components of mysqueezebox.com and uesmartradio.com. No outages are planned at this point. But please bear with us in case of a temporary hiccup. We'll be back eventually - thanks!
    Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
    (LMS: Settings/Information)

Please pass on many thank you's (I am sure from all of us) for the time and $ investment to keep mysb.com alive. I rarely use it, but understand and respect it's importance to us all!

Jim

I use mySqueezebox.com extensively with seven devices, would be lost without it! Much easier than running a dedicated PC/Server/Pi.

I fully agree with Redrum, thank you for providing the means for keeping the various devices alive, much appreciated!

-Eric

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    Dear Squeezebox and UE SmartRadio users: we plan to do infrastructure maintenance work over the next few weeks. We'll be updating important components of mysqueezebox.com and uesmartradio.com. No outages are planned at this point. But please bear with us in case of a temporary hiccup. We'll be back eventually - thanks!
    Adding support for radio streaming via https? I am not sure if that is possible, but it would be appreciated as I do use MySB.com frequently.

Paul

Maintenance work going on

> Adding support for radio streaming via https? I am not sure if that is
    > possible, but it would be appreciated as I do use MySB.com frequently.

The upcoming work is more about keeping things working and safe, rather
    than new features, I'm sorry to say.