Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Tidal Search on LMS in Android

In LMS I cannot search on Tidal anymore on my smartphone. When for instance I give in an artist name in the search field and press Enter, the cursor just goes to the next field... and stops at the last field. In every browser, I suppose a recent LMS-update interprets the search-fields the wrong way. Annoying though, I have to start up my Windows-machine to search now.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankP View Post
    In LMS I cannot search on Tidal anymore on my smartphone. When for instance I give in an artist name in the search field and press Enter, the cursor just goes to the next field... and stops at the last field. In every browser, I suppose a recent LMS-update interprets the search-fields the wrong way. Annoying though, I have to start up my Windows-machine to search now.
    Is this with Material skin? If so have a look at the Material skin thread, the same issue occurs with YouTube.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

LMS on Android serch Tidal problem

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Is this with Material skin? If so have a look at the Material skin thread, the same issue occurs with YouTube.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Yes, Material Skin. Cannot find posts there related to this, but there are very many posts there... Thanks for any help
    Last edited by FrankP; 2022-05-12 at 01:55.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankP View Post
    Yes, Material Skin. Cannot find posts there related to this, but there are very many posts there... Thanks for any help
    Discussion begins with this post:
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...=1#post1053897
    Usually running latest beta LMS nightly on Raspberry Pi OS with virtual players (Squeezelite and Airplay bridge). Occasionally using SB Radio, Boom or Classic.