Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbinder101 View Post
    Running this on Pi 4. When executing command, receive this:

pi@raspberrypi:/tmp/bliss-analyser-linux-x86-ffmpeg4-0.2.1 $ ./bliss-analyser analyze
    bash: ./bliss-analyser: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

Any help is appreciated.
    Pretty sure you can't run an x86 application on a Pi. Run the analyser on your laptop then upload the resulting bliss.db file to the Pi.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbinder101 View Post
    Running this on Pi 4. When executing command, receive this:

pi@raspberrypi:/tmp/bliss-analyser-linux-x86-ffmpeg4-0.2.1 $ ./bliss-analyser analyze
    bash: ./bliss-analyser: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

Any help is appreciated.
    As slartibartfast has mentioned the pre-built Linux binaries are for non-Arm platforms only. You can make your own build, and the github page should provide details for this. I never bothered with Arm builds as I assumed most would have a faster x86 desktop/laptop for doing the analysis.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    As slartibartfast has mentioned the pre-built Linux binaries are for non-Arm platforms only. You can make your own build, and the github page should provide details for this. I never bothered with Arm builds as I assumed most would have a faster x86 desktop/laptop for doing the analysis.
    Thank you for that information. I'll try running bliss on my Windows machine. However, my music is on an external drive attached to my Pi4. Can I point the ini file to that networked folder?

ARM (32/64 bit) builds of bliss-analyser

No function changes, but (thanks to chincheta0815) I have now managed to automate ARM Linux builds. New release links are:

Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Is there a way to display on which file the analyzer is currently working on? I have one file that gets analyzed over and over again but I don't see which one it is. Unfortunately I think it is a bigger (cue) file, since it takes my weak server very long to analyze it.
    I used 'bliss-analyser -l trace analyse' but it won't tell me what it is doing:

[2022-06-25 10:07:39 I] Looking for new files in /music
    [2022-06-25 10:07:42 I] Num new files: 1
    [2022-06-25 10:07:42 I] Analysing new files
    [00:00:06] [=========================] 100% 1/1 Finished!
    [2022-06-25 10:07:48 I] 1 Analysed. 0 Failure(s).
    System: Debian, Logitech Media Server Version: 8, Community Docker Version
    Players: Squeezebox v3 @ ARCAM 550 + B&W 603, Squeezebox Radio x2, Squeezebox Boom

Quote Originally Posted by Blu3IcE View Post
    Is there a way to display on which file the analyzer is currently working on? I have one file that gets analyzed over and over again but I don't see which one it is. Unfortunately I think it is a bigger (cue) file, since it takes my weak server very long to analyze it.
    I used 'bliss-analyser -l trace analyse' but it won't tell me what it is doing:

[2022-06-25 10:07:39 I] Looking for new files in /music
    [2022-06-25 10:07:42 I] Num new files: 1
    [2022-06-25 10:07:42 I] Analysing new files
    [00:00:06] [=========================] 100% 1/1 Finished!
    [2022-06-25 10:07:48 I] 1 Analysed. 0 Failure(s).
    Use 'bliss-analyser --dry-run analyse' - this should just list the files that need to be analysed, without performing the analysis.

How to exclude a genre from being respected for mixes.

Hej there,

how would I exclude something from being respected for mixing or for a genre group?

So far as I understood I have to create a genre group und everything I list for that group is IN the group.
    When I want to exclude a genres from groups I have then to list all other genres.

This might be stupid in case I have 100 genres and on genre I will not have in the mix: I will have to list 99 genres.

Is there a wayto exclude a genre by e.g. typing "!<genreName>" or "NOT(<genreName>)"?

So there are two questions I have:
    - how to exclude something from being respected for mixing?
    - is there a "NOT" operator for the genre groups? (and if necessary would that be a feature to be implemented?)

Thanks in advance for the help.
    LMS-8.2@raspberrypiOS. 1x Radio, 1x Duet, 1x PiCorePlayer, 1x Tube Radio with PiCorePlayer.

Quote Originally Posted by chincheta0815 View Post
    Hej there,

how would I exclude something from being respected for mixing or for a genre group?

So far as I understood I have to create a genre group und everything I list for that group is IN the group.
    When I want to exclude a genres from groups I have then to list all other genres.

This might be stupid in case I have 100 genres and on genre I will not have in the mix: I will have to list 99 genres.

Is there a wayto exclude a genre by e.g. typing "!<genreName>" or "NOT(<genreName>)"?

So there are two questions I have:
    - how to exclude something from being respected for mixing?
    - is there a "NOT" operator for the genre groups? (and if necessary would that be a feature to be implemented?)

Thanks in advance for the help.
    If there are certain albums, tracks, etc. that you never want added to mixes then you can use the 'ignore' mechanism of the analyser - please refer to the 'Ignoring tracks in mixes' section of the README.md file.

If you create genre groups then only tracks that are in the same group as a seed track will be used. Likewise, if a seed track is not in any genre groups then only tracks that are also not in a genre group will be used - in effect this creates a fake genre group.

If there are certain genres that you never want to add to mixes then just create a group of these genres. That way they will not be used unless there is a track with one of these genres in the queue.

If you want to always exclude these genres, you can use the ignore feature mentioned for tracks - again refer to the README.md

The advantage of the 'ignore' feature is that if you have a track in the queue that is marked as 'ignore' it can still be used as a seed, so can find tracks similar to it, but these 'ignore' tracks will never be added by the mixer to the queue.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    If there are certain albums, tracks, etc. that you never want added to mixes then you can use the 'ignore' mechanism of the analyser - please refer to the 'Ignoring tracks in mixes' section of the README.md file.

If you create genre groups then only tracks that are in the same group as a seed track will be used. Likewise, if a seed track is not in any genre groups then only tracks that are also not in a genre group will be used - in effect this creates a fake genre group.

If there are certain genres that you never want to add to mixes then just create a group of these genres. That way they will not be used unless there is a track with one of these genres in the queue.

If you want to always exclude these genres, you can use the ignore feature mentioned for tracks - again refer to the README.md

The advantage of the 'ignore' feature is that if you have a track in the queue that is marked as 'ignore' it can still be used as a seed, so can find tracks similar to it, but these 'ignore' tracks will never be added by the mixer to the queue.
    Okay, I did not know that there such mechanism.
    And now why I did not know: I did not find the info/README.md

As I am right now standing on the line while having the "blissed"-repos (lms-blissmixer, bliss-analyser & bliss-mixer...):
    Could you please post me the link to the respective README.md?
    That would save my day ;o)

Sorry for being slow today...
    LMS-8.2@raspberrypiOS. 1x Radio, 1x Duet, 1x PiCorePlayer, 1x Tube Radio with PiCorePlayer.

Quote Originally Posted by chincheta0815 View Post
    Okay, I did not know that there such mechanism.
    And now why I did not know: I did not find the info/README.md

As I am right now standing on the line while having the "blissed"-repos (lms-blissmixer, bliss-analyser & bliss-mixer...):
    Could you please post me the link to the respective README.md?
    That would save my day ;o)

Sorry for being slow today...
    'README.md' is in all the release ZIP files of 'bliss-analyser' When these are built the github action copies UserGuide.md to 'README.md'