Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbinder101 View Post
    Thank you for that information. I'll try running bliss on my Windows machine. However, my music is on an external drive attached to my Pi4. Can I point the ini file to that networked folder?
    Hi.

Did you find a solution to this or get an answer as I cannot get this to work?

Quote Originally Posted by lpw156 View Post
    Hi.

Did you find a solution to this or get an answer as I cannot get this to work?
    Not sure what you are expecting. You can point the analyser at a shared folder, as the analyser does not care where the files are, as long as the are accessible locally. But that's to be expected, no? Also, I have updated the builds now to create an analyser build for arm64 (e.g. Pi4)
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Not sure what you are expecting. You can point the analyser at a shared folder, as the analyser does not care where the files are, as long as the are accessible locally. But that's to be expected, no? Also, I have updated the builds now to create an analyser build for arm64 (e.g. Pi4)
    Thanks for the reply. Actually, that doesn't seem to work for me. I'd prefer to do the analysis on my Windows PC if possible as it's faster. However, I'm probably doing something wrong in terms of the config.ini - my Music is on PicoreLMS\LMSfiles\Music as a Mapped Network Drive on Windows with a Drive Letter (x).

On the config.ini I've added text as follows:

[Bliss]
    music=\\PicoreLMS\LMSfiles\Music

On Bliss analyse - I get:

Looking for non-existent tracks: 0 etc for everything.

Can you help this grey matter challenged noob to sort?

Thanks for the reply. Actually, that doesn't seem to work for me. I'd prefer to do the analysis on my Windows PC if possible as it's faster. However, I'm probably doing something wrong in terms of the config.ini - my Music is on PicoreLMS\LMSfiles\Music as a Mapped Network Drive on Windows with a Drive Letter (x).

[Bliss]

Not sure what is wrong on your system, and I'm not really a Windows user. However I have installed the analyser on a Windows machine, and set my "music" path to a windows share (e.g. "music=\\Server\Folder") copied a single music file to this folder, and run the analyser. The output states:
    Code:
    Looking for non-existent tracks
    Num non-existent tracks: 0
    Looking for new files
    Num new files: 1
    Analysing new files
    ...and then the analysis works.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

[Bliss]

Have you tried using the drive letter for the music path?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Have you tried using the drive letter for the music path?

Thanks. Yes, tried everything I know to get it to work. No luck I'm afraid. Probably something to do with how my PC/ Network is set up. Will give up for now as already spent way too long trying to get this to work.

Thanks. Yes, tried everything I know to get it to work. No luck I'm afraid. Probably something to do with how my PC/ Network is set up. Will give up for now as already spent way too long trying to get this to work.
    On my system I have two copies of my library, one a portable HDD I plug in to my laptop and the other attached to my Raspberry Pi. I do the bliss analysis on the one attached to my laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    On my system I have two copies of my library, one a portable HDD I plug in to my laptop and the other attached to my Raspberry Pi. I do the bliss analysis on the one attached to my laptop.

Thanks. I had already tried plugging my LMS External HDD directly into my PC & tried that as well. No luck, same result. Then I tried to analyse my local music files on my PC (both tried E:\Music) & (E:/Music)) directly after editing config.ini to point to this folder: Same result. I can't work out why it won't work for me. I'll have another careful read and see if I've missed something...
    Thanks to all of you again for your help.

Thanks. I had already tried plugging my LMS External HDD directly into my PC & tried that as well. No luck, same result. Then I tried to analyse my local music files on my PC (both tried E:\Music) & (E:/Music)) directly after editing config.ini to point to this folder: Same result. I can't work out why it won't work for me. I'll have another careful read and see if I've missed something...
    Thanks to all of you again for your help.
    How did you run Bliss Analyzer on your Windows? In administrator mode or standard? I had a similar problem and in my case it didn't work as administrator but in the standard mode it worked as expected (or as hoped).

error running on RP

I just discovered this thread and wanted to try bliss on my Raspberry Pi 4. I received the following error when I tried running analyze:

pi@raspberrypi:/tmp/bliss-analyser-linux-arm-0.2.1 $ ./bliss-analyser analyze

/tmp/bliss-analyser-linux-arm-0.2.1/bin/bliss-analyser-aarch64: /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /tmp/bliss-analyser-linux-arm-0.2.1/bin/bliss-analyser-aarch64)

Any help would be appreciated.