Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thnx! Will purchase a ESPMUSE

Something different. Seems the activation mail for the raspaudio forum is not sender, tried twice.
    SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's (SB2, SB3, Boom, Touch)
    Server: LMS on Pi3B+ 8.1.2 on PcP 7.0.1
    Network: Draytek, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, Ubiquiti PoE, 3x Ubiquity

hmm love to buy one, But on amazon they doesn't seem to be available,
    Are they sold out allready? I defintely hope not.

cheers
    Dennis

Unfortunately company does not react on questions despite the fact I bought one via their website.
    Be careful with ordening!!
    SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's (SB2, SB3, Boom, Touch)

Quote Originally Posted by edwin2006 View Post
    Unfortunately company does not react on questions despite the fact I bought one via their website.
    Be careful with ordening!!
    Did you ever get your confirmation email to register with their forum? I've only communicated with them via their forum, but I've found them to be very responsive.

Never got the activation mail, tried multiple times. My chosen username was free and after the first try not anymore. So some sort of registration was successful.
    Also tried making contact via webpage but no succes.
    Not a clue where this is going wrong, email adres is absolutely valid.

Quote Originally Posted by edwin2006 View Post
    Never got the activation mail, tried multiple times. My chosen username was free and after the first try not anymore. So some sort of registration was successful.
    Also tried making contact via webpage but no succes.
    Not a clue where this is going wrong, email adres is absolutely valid.
    Hi Edwin,
    Be reassured we are legit company registered in France, we usually reply in less than 24h to all support requests. I replied to your email on gmail 24h ago, I also just sent you a reset password link on your gmail. Maybe check in your spam folder.
    Last edited by RoscoP13; 2022-01-16 at 08:30.

Quote Originally Posted by cortegedusage View Post
    hmm love to buy one, But on amazon they doesn't seem to be available,
    Are they sold out allready? I defintely hope not.

cheers
    Dennis

Hi Dennis,
    Today we are only available on Amazon France, on monday we will be on all Amazons in Europe, and waiting for the Amazon Authorization to sell this battery operated product in USA/Canada.

THx

Any news on when you will have new stock?
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

I gave to rectify my previous post. All went down to an over active spam filter and silly did not realized to check spam box. All solved now and can't wait to test the ESPMUSE.
    Thnx to chill to point me to the spam box.

Can't wait to try one of these.