Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

How to add radio stream to favorites

Hi,

I can't figure out how to add a custom radio stream to favorites? What am I missing? What should I do if I would like to add for example, http://s25.myradiostream.com:14190 to my internet radio favorites?

All the best,
    Dennis.

Open the LMS web interface and hover with your mouse over Favorites. On the right side of Favorites an Edit button will appear. Click on the Edit button. Then click on "New Favorite" at the bottom of the favorite list. You can then add Name and URL of the favorite that you want to add.

PS: If you first want to test if the URL of the favorite that you want to add is working, expand the Radio menu item. When you hover with your mouse over "Tune in URL" at the bottom of the list, you can enter the URL of an internet stream, and test the stream by pressing the play button at the right side of the URL field.
    Last edited by CJS; 2021-11-23 at 11:24.
    | LMS 8.3.0 | Squeezebox Boom | RPi0W + pCP 8.1.0 + HiFiBerry DAC Zero | SqueezeAMP | ESP Muse Luxe |

Quote Originally Posted by verypsb View Post
    Hi,

I can't figure out how to add a custom radio stream to favorites? What am I missing? What should I do if I would like to add for example, http://s25.myradiostream.com:14190 to my internet radio favorites?

All the best,
    Dennis.
    Which UI? Connected to LMS?

Using Default LMS UI, click the edit button alongside "Favorites" > click "add new favorite" > paste URL > give it a name > save.
    Server - LMS 8.3.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP 8.1.0 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on Sata SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi4/Pi screen/pCP 8.1.0 > HiFiBerry DAC HAT > Edifier
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 8.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > Topping E30 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Echo Show 8
    Garage - Rpi4/pCP/AP mode > Touch > Edifier

Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi, 1xDAC32, 1xCORE32

Thanks,

I was trying to play the radio stream (using Tune In URL), and looking for a "add to favorites' button. That button obviously doesn't exist.
    It wasn't clear to me that I'm able to add a radio stream URL directly using favourites.

All the best,
    Dennis.

You can also do it from the playing item - choose More (or M from the Default UI playlist).
    Save to Favorites is one of the items in the menu.
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin