Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

RESOLVED: Stuck in "repeat" mode

This is going to be a really stupid question but... one of my Squeezbox Radio's has got stuck in "repeat current song" mode, i.e.

Name:  repeat_button.png
Views: 105
Size:  5.4 KB

...is on and I can't turn it off whatever I do! This is driving us wild every morning as random play is no longer random, it just plays whatever the first track happens to be. OK, we get out of bed faster but it is an irritating start to the morning.

Does anyone have any suggestion as to how I get back to "Shuffle - don't shuffle playlist" behaviour, i.e. the button just to the right and what the alarm in question is set to?

Versions:

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1605892076 @ Fri Nov 20 21:27:07 CET 2020
    Player Model: Squeezebox Radio
    Player Type: baby
    Firmware: 7.7.3-r16676
    Last edited by Rob Meades; 2021-11-04 at 03:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Meades View Post
    This is going to be a really stupid question but... one of my Squeezbox Radio's has got stuck in "repeat current song" mode, i.e.

Name:  repeat_button.png
Views: 105
Size:  5.4 KB

...is on and I can't turn it off whatever I do! This is driving us wild every morning as random play is no longer random, it just plays whatever the first track happens to be. OK, we get out of bed faster but it is an irritating start to the morning.

Does anyone have any suggestion as to how I get back to "Shuffle - don't shuffle playlist" behaviour, i.e. the button just to the right and what the alarm in question is set to?

Versions:

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1605892076 @ Fri Nov 20 21:27:07 CET 2020
    Player Model: Squeezebox Radio
    Player Type: baby
    Firmware: 7.7.3-r16676
    What have you tried? All you have to do is click on the repeat button until it turns off. It switches between three settings.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

If you are in the standard web UI then you have to turn on the player first then click on the repeat icon - it cycles between, off - song - playlist

From the Squeezebox Radio itself, Power on, Home button, scroll down and select Settings, scroll down and select Repeat then you have the same cycle between off/song/playlist.

Kev

I _thought_ I had the device powered-on when I pressed those buttons but obviously I didn't 'cos I've just tried cycling through them again and they now work for me.

Finger trouble.

I will now snooze easily. Thanks!