Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Why not just make the items that are assigned to your preset buttons favourites, then you can just browse to Favourites and select/play an item?

However, I navigated to Settings > Advanced > Beta features > Shortcuts > IR Hold Sleep > Play preset 1.

Now I can press and hold the sleep button on the SB Touch IR remote (I no longer have a small Radio/Boom remote) to start preset 1 playing.

That's the sort of thing I meant you to try.
    Yes, You are right, that`s possible but I will loose function keys (f. i. SLEEP, HOME, +, >, <<, >>).

So it would be better to use arrow-up to play the next preset an arrow down to play previous preset.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeeza View Post
    Yes, You are right, that`s possible but I will loose function keys (f. i. SLEEP, HOME, +, >, <<, >>).

So it would be better to use arrow-up to play the next preset an arrow down to play previous preset.
    It's not going to happen, the Radio is EOL.

The IR remote buttons have 2 functions - a short press and a press and hold, just use the buttons that don't use the press and hold function.

That's all I can suggest.
    Server - LMS 8.3.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP 8.1.0 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on Sata SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi4/Pi screen/pCP 8.1.0 > HiFiBerry DAC HAT > Edifier
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 8.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > Topping E30 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Echo Show 8
    Garage - Rpi4/pCP/AP mode > Touch > Edifier

Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi, 1xDAC32, 1xCORE32

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    It's not going to happen, the Radio is EOL.

The IR remote buttons have 2 functions - a short press and a press and hold, just use the buttons that don't use the press and hold function.

That's all I can suggest.
    Or just use favourites . I only use presets using the physical buttons on the Radio. Any other time I use favourites. The only time I ever used an IR remote was when I was trying to start playback on 2 Radios and a Touch simultaneously to play Zaireeka by The Flaming Lips

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk