Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

all setup

I customize the home menu by hiding the apps or what you would call them and added the others like (Music folder and others to the home menu, easy to locate. But the Question is, can you rename the apps the Music Folder Name:  jivelite1.png
Views: 258
Size:  173.9 KB

What are some good usb remotes that will work and control the player functions
    Name:  piCorePlayer with touchscreen support screenshot.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  26.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 19lee79 View Post
    What are some good usb remotes that will work and control the player functions
    why not material skin on iPhone or android phone?
    Home: Pi4B-8GB/pCP8.x/4TB>LMS 8.2.x>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: rPi4B-4GB/pCP8.x/4TB>LMS 8.2.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>foobar2000
    The Wild: rPi3B+/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>hifiberry Dac+Pro (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
    Files: Ripping: dBpoweramp > FLAC; Post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes, TuneFusion; Streaming: Spotify

Remote control

Is there any usb remote controls that will work the player when playing a song, play/pause and the rest of the buttons on the player screen

Is there any usb remote controls that will work the player when playing a song, play/pause and the rest of the buttons on the player screen
    This thread may provide some information:

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...ontrol-for-pCP
    LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players, occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.

Justboom IR remote

I have the IR justboom remote.
    I have (VS1838B) IR sensors, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    So when i got to the IR page Name:  11.PNG
Views: 139
Size:  61.7 KB Do i I install the (Linux Infrared Remote Control (LIRC) and click on the button say Custom
    Install your own LIRC configuration file(s)

write ir lirc

Ok, on here

Install your own LIRC configuration file(s)

Default installation only supports Logitech Squeezebox remote. If you are using another remote controller you need to supply your own configuration file(s).

To use your own configuration file(s):

Copy the file(s) either:
    via ssh to the /tmp directory, or
    to an attached USB flash drive.
    Press the [Custom] button and your configuration file(s) will be copied and used by pCP.

How do i go by writing my own IR remote code
    Last edited by 19lee79; 2021-11-05 at 00:56.

custome lirc

I went to <IR page>
    Under <Linux Infrared Remote Control (LIRC)>
    I installed the LIRC
    Clicking on (Custom) Install your own LIRC configuration file(s)

How do i Customize my own LIRC If mapping my own Ir Remote code to add, do i need to install anything like a software to my laptop to map my own.
    Last edited by 19lee79; 2021-11-05 at 14:45.

I have now Python 3.10 on my laptop. SO can i use <Python> to map out the configuration of my IR remote to upload on Picoreplayer

I went to <IR page>
    Under <Linux Infrared Remote Control (LIRC)>
    I installed the LIRC
    Clicking on (Custom) Install your own LIRC configuration file(s)

How do i Customize my own LIRC If mapping my own Ir Remote code to add, do i need to install anything like a software to my laptop to map my own.
    Why are you trying to load lirc ? from the post a few up you are running Jivelite, in which case you want IR-Keytables

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post942525

Jeff

Want a webapp ? Get SqueezeLite-X ! https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post903953