Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    hmmmm, that makes no sense. If the radio is connected to mysqueezebox.com then your local LMS is irrelevant. Are you sure you've connected the radio to mysqueezebox.com (on the radio menu itself).
    Thank you Gary for this suggestion. I thought the Radio was connected to mysqueezebox.com (it didn't show up in LMS connected devices). I went to the Radio's menu and found it wasn't connected to my squeezebox.com. So thanks again!

Jon
    Last edited by JonSqueeze; 2021-10-18 at 16:41.

Quote Originally Posted by JonSqueeze View Post
    Thank you Gary for this suggestion. I thought the Radio was connected to mysqueezebox.com (it didn't show up in LMS connected devices). I went to the Radio's menu and found it wasn't connected to my squeezebox.com. So thanks again!

Jon
    You're very welcome.
    Home: Pi4B-8GB/pCP8.x/4TB>LMS 8.2.x>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: rPi4B-4GB/pCP8.x/4TB>LMS 8.2.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>foobar2000
    The Wild: rPi3B+/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>hifiberry Dac+Pro (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
    Files: Ripping: dBpoweramp > FLAC; Post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes, TuneFusion; Streaming: Spotify