Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    10-Jul-2022 - 0.0.24
    - Add WBGO (Programme name synopsis, artist name, track title, album and duration plus cover (coversearch) and related The Jazz Bee add cover (coversearch) plus reformat to get track title and album
    - Add Classical24 - artist (first of orchestra or soloist or artist), title, album, label plus art via coversearch
    - Add TSF Jazz - artist, title, duration and cover (augmented by coversearch)
    - Add Organ Media (Organ Live, Positively Baroque, The Organ Experience) with artist (player), title, album, year, label, duration and cover
    - Add ATOS (American Theatre Organ Society) - artist, title, album, duration and cover
    - Add Mechanical Music Radio - artist (performer), title and cover if they provide something
    - Add Organroxx - artist (performer), title, album, year, duration, cover - supports Free and Premium streams (premium not in menu)
    - Add KMHD - (KMHD, OPB, KMHD2) programme title, description, duration, song artist, title, album, cover via coversearch - their song timings can be out by tens of seconds or even minutes
    - Add Yle Finland 8 stations (plus regional variations) - programme (title, description, duration, cover) and song (artist, title, cover plus coversearch) - song info not always available
    Should this be available yet?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

The update has been accepted by the automated system but it is sitting waiting for a manual approval from Michael because it is caught behind a change that removes one of the plugins ... and a removal (of Spotty Helper on Solaris) requires manual intervention to prevent accidental removal of stuff caused by a mistake etc.
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

The JBRadio2 feeds seem to have stopped delivering artist and title, or at least they have for me. (RNP 0.0.24, LMS 8.2.1.)

It looks like I broke something.
    It is working with an older version of the plugin.

More later.
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Found the problem but will have to wait until tomorrow for a fix.
    Looks like I had done some copy/paste in the wrong page and replaced a ‘table’ with a ‘div’ with the result that the already risky html parsing was doomed.
    Paul Webster

Paul, thanks for the quick ID of the prob. I'll give it a whirl once you have a chance to fix.

It is in the latest beta … 0.0.25a
    Paul Webster

Ah, that's interesting, I hadn't realised: that's the second time a beta has updated automatically even though I don't have Update Plugins Automatically checked in the web UI. Anyway, all good, and thanks once again.

Mother Earth

Just a FYI, while Mother Earth Radio still seems ok, both ME KlassiK and Instrumental seem to be broken, and it seems it's on the ME side. I tried to play the Flac, Mp3, AAC of both Klassic and Instrumental - no go.

I then went to the ME web site https://motherearthradio.de/index.html and their web player will only launch for Radio, not the K and I stations.

I poked around and no indication of what's up

I hope it's temporary, I enjoy them from time to time (when in the mood )

Jim

TSF Jazz apparently not working

TSF Jazz was working for me after it was added, but I noticed yesterday that it just displays "TSF Jazz" and no track information now.

BTW, I appreciate this plugin. Is there a "buy me a coffee" link somewhere?
    Server: LMS 7.9.0; Study: SB Touch > C 375BEE DAC; Spouse's Study: SB Boom; Master Bedroom: SB Boom; Living Room: SB2; Family Room: SB2; Kitchen: SB Boom; Spare: SB Boom