Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Aha - I think that you have put in an incorrect stream URL for CRo Jazz ogg
    You have
    http://amp.cesnet.cz:8000/cro3-256.ogg
    but cro3 is their classical station.

Just delete that ogg entry and restart LMS (with my changed regex from above) and you should be OK.

Which means that I do not have to add a 3rd match so I can avoid looking at all of that messy code for now.
    Last edited by Paul Webster; 2021-10-09 at 04:40.
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin, AllZIC Radio, Caroline Flashback, Cesky rozhlas, Dandelion Radio, Europa Radio Jazz, Frequence3, FSK, JukeRadio, KlassikRadio.de, Linn Radio, Mother Earth, Naim Radio, Nova.fr, RadioBlues Flac, Radio Espace, Radio Swiss, RTE Ireland, Somehow Jazz, Supla Finland

I have just done the logos as well - they will be in the 0.0.7 release that will be available this weekend.
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin, AllZIC Radio, Caroline Flashback, Cesky rozhlas, Dandelion Radio, Europa Radio Jazz, Frequence3, FSK, JukeRadio, KlassikRadio.de, Linn Radio, Mother Earth, Naim Radio, Nova.fr, RadioBlues Flac, Radio Espace, Radio Swiss, RTE Ireland, Somehow Jazz, Supla Finland

Announce: Radio Now Playing plugin

If anyone still has the beta repo configured, could you check in Material to see if a logo shows for Linn Radio?
    It doesnĺt for me but I think it might be because of imageproxy caching an earlier mistake of mine.
    Version 0.0.7h
    Last edited by Paul Webster; 2021-10-10 at 11:06.
    Paul Webster

I think I have found my problem.

I had configured the icon as
    /plugins/RadioNowPlaying/html/images/linnlogo_svg.png
    which resulted in material asking for
    lmsip:9000/material/svg//plugins/RadioNowPlaying/html/images/linnlogo.svg
    It is the double "/" after svg that causes the problem.
    Changed it to
    plugins/RadioNowPlaying/html/images/linnlogo_svg.png
    and all is well.
    So - a suggestion for Material is that its svg special trick takes the "/" off the front if adding one itself.
    Paul Webster

0.0.7 released
    - Add coverart for RadioBlues Flac and Mother Earth Radio
    - Add Caroline Flashback - artist, track and album name
    - Add Radio Espace (France / Lyon) and the related AllZIC Radio
    - For Cesky rozhlas - add more stations and some extra streams for the pre-existing stations - thanks mipa87
    - Add Linn Radio (album name in addition to what LMS already showed) - their cover art is broken so disabled for now
    - Allow broadcasters to be suppressed from menu and Now Playing info - requires restart when changing
    Paul Webster

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    0.0.7 released
    - Add coverart for RadioBlues Flac and Mother Earth Radio
    - Add Caroline Flashback - artist, track and album name
    - Add Radio Espace (France / Lyon) and the related AllZIC Radio
    - For Cesky rozhlas - add more stations and some extra streams for the pre-existing stations - thanks mipa87
    - Add Linn Radio (album name in addition to what LMS already showed) - their cover art is broken so disabled for now
    - Allow broadcasters to be suppressed from menu and Now Playing info - requires restart when changing
    Some of the icons on the main menu are a little dark with Material Skin dark themes.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I will get around to them eventually - but the root cause of the issue here is that I first try to link to the logo on the broadcaster's site so that, in theory, if they change their logo then it will update automatically (reality is that they would probably also change the URL so it would break anyway) and, the main reason, it saves we time and effort in making new logo files and storing them in the plugin.
    Paul Webster

I can't get the plugin to load from the 3rd Party Plugins repo for the last 24 hours. I have two running LMS servers on Picoreplayer and both repeatedly return "Plugin Failed To Load" when trying to load the plugin. I'm also not getting New Plugin notifications for this plugin although a Plugin blank box appears at the top of the Plugins page, it doesn't work. I've moved on to the 3rd Party version but I'm afraid I've lost the test repo so can't revert.
    Music Store and VPN Server: Synology DS215J NAS
    Study Server: LMS 8.2.0 on Pi 4B pCp 8.0.0/IQ Audio DAC+
    Refurbished 1962 RCA Stereo Console Server/Player LMS 8.2.0 on Pi 4B pCp 8.0.0/IQ Audio DAC+
    LAN Players: x2: pCp 8.0.0 on Pi 3B / IQ Audio DAC+
    LAN Player/ADC pCp 8.0.0 on Pi 3B / IQ audio Codec +
    PC Players: x2: Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC.
    VPN Mobile & Car Player: Material/SqueezePlayer on Android Phone

Iĺll release 0.0.8 this morning since I found an extra station group (Frequence3) and a hack to get the artwork for Linn to work.
    Paul Webster

Version 0.0.8 released today

- Add Somehow Jazz (artist and title only)
    - Add Frequence3 - add coverart (not always present)
    - Show cover art for Linn Radio stations (temporary work around until they fix things)

Should appear as a plugin update over the next 24 hours.
    Paul Webster