Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

SB3/Touch: good replacement power supplies (USA)?

Can anybody recommend a good replacement power supply for SB3/Classic/Touch?

Over the years I've had to replace several, and generally had good luck with cheap supplies from eBay, but not the last batch -- the plug size was wrong so I had to splice the wire from an old adapter, and, much worse, after a couple weeks in service it can no longer provide sufficient power to an SB3.

Was Phihong the OEM for Slim Devices? (I'm afraid I don't have any original PSUs left to check!) Have any of you used other maufacturers you would recommend?

Thanks!
    owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.app/
    (which used to reside at www. tux.org/~peterw/)
    Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much time on the forums.
    Free plugins: AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu DenonSerial
    FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
    SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock

I think phihong was the original supplier. Most important to remember is the jack is 2.5mm, not 2.1. After that, PSU can be an inflammable topic, I donĺt think this is worth going crazy about them and you can find a ton of decent 5V/2A (which is plenty of power) on eBay or some ôsaferö ones on digikey
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

The IFI iPower is a wall wart designed for low noise audio applications. IFI is UK designed, and available on Amazon. I've certainly used one on my SB Touch that refuses to die of old age.