Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by P Nelson View Post
    What brand and model of wifi repeater are you using? Are you sure the Radio is connecting via ethernet? The symbol will change to a line with arrows.
    I use a tplink nano router in ethernet bridge or client mode and not using the wifi repeater mode and have not had any problems. Others have used a vonets.
    I had a TP-Link at first, but since it was unreliable for wifi I didn't really trust it on the wired connection either. It's been replaced by a Netgear that's solid on the wifi.
    When the Radio boots, it has a <...> connection and everything works great. After a few hours it becomes a blue circle and it all goes to hell. I suppose I could just reboot it every time I want to us it, but that seems a right pain.

I've no idea where I'd source a new power connector.

Quote Originally Posted by Chz View Post

This is what I got in June, but I imagine there are other alternatives out there.

Also, be aware, not the same as a Receiver PSU, which can also be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Chz View Post
    I had a TP-Link at first, but since it was unreliable for wifi I didn't really trust it on the wired connection either. It's been replaced by a Netgear that's solid on the wifi.
    When the Radio boots, it has a <...> connection and everything works great. After a few hours it becomes a blue circle and it all goes to hell. I suppose I could just reboot it every time I want to us it, but that seems a right pain.

To help rule out possible sources of the problem, I suggest connecting the radio direct to your main router via ethernet cable that is known to be reliable, ie bypass the netgear extender. (once I had a cable that was intermittently bad, drove me crazy trying to figure out the problem.)

Quote Originally Posted by P Nelson View Post
    To help rule out possible sources of the problem, I suggest connecting the radio direct to your main router via ethernet cable that is known to be reliable, ie bypass the netgear extender. (once I had a cable that was intermittently bad, drove me crazy trying to figure out the problem.)
    I haven't done this yet, but I have replaced the power adapter just in case.

I noticed something today. If I leave the Radio on, it doesn't disconnect. Only when it goes to sleep does it happen! I'll test some more around that this weekend.