Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by henning View Post
    I installed it manually a couple of weeks ago, disabled it when I recognized the problems with podcasts.
    So I think that explains, right? The reliable plugin should absolutely not be used with 8.2 and above, it will conflict with built-in modes, that's why I've normally limited it to <8.2. So if you experienced issues when having both enabled by manually installing it, that's expected.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by henning View Post
    I installed it manually a couple of weeks ago, disabled it when I recognized the problems with podcasts.
    The Reliable plugin functionality is now found in Server settings/Network/Streaming mode for http(s)

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    So I think that explains, right?
    Likely, yes. I hope this solves squmhe's problem as well.

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I've normally limited it to <8.2. So if you experienced issues when having both enabled by manually installing it, that's expected.
    "Manually" means I checked a box in the plugins section. Maybe there should be a version check to avoid compatibility problems.