Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New modified SqueezeAMP batch?

Dear all - Iíve made a small modification to SqueezeAMP to add IR w/o modifying size.

So never say never, if there are about 30 people , friends, or ę distributors Ľ, Iím ready to redo another batch. It will have the nice casing made by @chill with cable goodies. I donít know how components cost has evolved, but Iíll try to maintain it at 65. If nobody wants battery/chargeur, I can probably reduce that below 45 or even 40 (but that has to be nobody). As always, it is at cost.

Let me know at SqueezeAMP @ outlook dot com

Last edited by philippe_44; 2022-03-08 at 09:28.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

I'll go for 1 please (battery power not needed) and will foist it on a family member who does not yet understand why they need to be converted to the Squeezebox religion!
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

+1 for the full fat version.

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Iím ready to redo another batch.[/IMG]
    wow, I'm sure it's not because you found extra idle time . You are a brave man Philippe!

I just wish I needed one, I bought 2 more than I need last time!...I'll think about it Paul has the right idea tho..

Do you want responders to send you an email to sque*** like last time?

Jim

I would be interested in 2, but is shipping from Canada? I am in the Netherlands...
    "To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953

Quote Originally Posted by Julf View Post
    I would be interested in 2, but is shipping from Canada? I am in the Netherlands...
    Yes, shipping can be done anywhere, itís always around 10USD
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Is the base ESP32 the same? Just curious, the one I have is weak in the wifi department ( within 5m of the access point ). It rarely has better than 80% signal strength according to LMS.
    2 Duets controllers, 1 X Boom, 1 X Radio
    1 X Receiver + Edifier S1000DB
    1 X Receiver + Yamaha RX-A2000, Polk M70
    1 X Receiver + Boston MicroSystem CD
    Raspberry Pi 3 B+ HiFi Berry Amp2 7" touchscreen PiCorePlayer 7.0 Audioengine A5 ( passive mode )
    Raspberry Pi 2 B, HiFiBerry Dac+ & Max2play
    SqueezeAmp 3 Monsoon MM-700 flat panels + Infinity sub
    HTC 10 w/ Squeeze Ctrl
    ReadyNAS 516 LMS 8.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by mark wollschlager View Post
    Is the base ESP32 the same? Just curious, the one I have is weak in the wifi department ( within 5m of the access point ). It rarely has better than 80% signal strength according to LMS.
    Yes it has always been my base for developing squeezeesp32 software

Yes it has always been my base for developing squeezeesp32 software
    And the current release seems pretty stable.
    I guess I meant 'step version' of the device, if they do incremental changes in the product.
    I don't develop or play with these so I don't keep up with that sort of thing.
    Your device is wonderful as a player.
    2 Duets controllers, 1 X Boom, 1 X Radio
    1 X Receiver + Edifier S1000DB
    1 X Receiver + Yamaha RX-A2000, Polk M70
    1 X Receiver + Boston MicroSystem CD
    Raspberry Pi 3 B+ HiFi Berry Amp2 7" touchscreen PiCorePlayer 7.0 Audioengine A5 ( passive mode )
    Raspberry Pi 2 B, HiFiBerry Dac+ & Max2play
    SqueezeAmp 3 Monsoon MM-700 flat panels + Infinity sub
    HTC 10 w/ Squeeze Ctrl
    ReadyNAS 516 LMS 8.2.1

Yes, shipping can be done anywhere, itís always around 10USD
    Great! So please count me in for 2!
    "To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953