Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Testers wanted

Just to confirm that I now have the stream running with the addition of the plugin and getting nice steady information for each track as it plays . One other offspin is that now the metadata seems to be enough for the Material Skin information page to identify the album and the artist and provide where available the full information pages . Before the plug was added only the artist was showing .
    System - Raspberry Pi 4 8gb LMS Server - Allo Digione Signature Player - MiniDSP DDRC 22D - MiniDSP 10 x 10 HD - 2 x NVA P20 Power Amps 1 x NVA P30 Power Amp - 4 x KEF 103 Reference Stacked two per side

Referring to how the placeholder in the current playlist does not update when metadata changes, although the Now Playing display does:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    It is one of the quirks (assuming the problem is the lower part of the screen).
    It happens with all of my plugins and I suspect it happens with some others as well.
    It is the playlist … and, in theory it should really show Juke Radio since that is what was queued to the playlist.
    There may well be something that I could/should do in the plugin to either set it back to the originally queued item or force it to update with the Now Playing info but I have never been able to work out how to do it.
    Just for what it's worth, this is how the Pandora plugin has always worked, in my experience. So I suspect this is the intended behavior.
    LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players, occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.

Meta data has dried up - web site showing
    Track: undefined
    Artist: undefined
    Album: undefined (undefined)

and audio not heard.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Meta data has dried up - web site showing
    Track: undefined
    Artist: undefined
    Album: undefined (undefined)

and audio not heard.
    Server issue. I’ll sort ASAP
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes