Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Meyer View Post
    https://github.com/AF-1/lms-dynamicplaylists/blob/main/public.xml ?
    No, I meant manual install of the latest GitHub version for testing purposes (see GitHub page for instructions). It might not be 100% bug-free or stable but it includes all commits.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Meyer View Post
    I thought I read that it was necessary to uninstall DynamicPlaylist plugin, but for testing if I could get my plugin to work with either Erlands plugin or your updated version, is it safe to both installed?
    Users don't/shouldn't have more than one instance of DPL installed. For testing purposes, you could try but I don't recommend it. Not only because CLI commands, protocol handlers and such have identical names (to maintain backwards compatibility) but you might run into other unexpected problems and waste time researching/solving them.
    Plugin repositories: Ratings Light •••• Visual Statistics •••• Use Comment Tag Info •••• Dynamic Playlists 3 FAQ •••• Custom Skip 3 FAQ

[Announce] Dynamic Playlists 3 (mod)

Ah okay, makes sense. I was trying to avoid blatting my Dynamic Playlist settings, as I use this for my morning alarm clock!

I'll have a go on my next spare weekend.

Cheers,
    Phil