• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinnielo
    • Dec 2007

Forum issue on my Android

> Any site admins able to look at this?

I'm sorry, I don't haev any Android device any more. And you seem to be
    the only one facing this issue. It's low on my priority list...

Shouldn't any recent browser handle Let's Encrypt certs correctly? Would
    you know what the problem could be about them?
    RadioFeeds UK & Ireland.. an up-to-date radio directory for your Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
    Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC and the BBC's high-quality HLS streams on top of what's available in our MSB app.
    Now with over 1000 registered users, it's available for Logitech Media Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).
    Click for more info: http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze
  • vinnielo
    • Dec 2007

Forum issue on my Android

I can't seem to get the forums to load on my Android (7) phone.
    Using ANY browser, I get a message saying Forbidden.

Occasionally, it'll say:
    "The site can't be reached
    forums.slimdevices.com refused to connect
    Try:
    Checking the connection
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED."

I've tried switching from Wi-Fi to 4G.
    I've tried disabling all ad blockers
    I've tried using alternative web browsers such as Chrome, Samsung Internet (stock) and Dolphin.

I get the same results regardless.
    Tapatalk also no longer connects.

On my desktop or on my iPhone, both on the same wi-fi network, I have no issues. What's changed?
    RadioFeeds UK & Ireland.. an up-to-date radio directory for your Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
    Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC and the BBC's high-quality HLS streams on top of what's available in our MSB app.
    Now with over 1000 registered users, it's available for Logitech Media Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).

Comment

• kidstypike
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vinnielo

Occasionally, it'll say:
      Try:
      Checking the connection
      ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED."

I've tried using alternative web browsers such as Chrome, Samsung Internet (stock) and Dolphin.

On my desktop or on my iPhone, both on the same wi-fi network, I have no issues. What's changed?
      No problem on my Moto G8 Power.

Click image for larger version

Name:	power.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	1573134
      Pi5 .. pCP 9beta5 .. LMS 8.4 -- nomysqueezebox
      Study - Pi2B .. S.M.S.L SU-1 .. Q Acoustics M20
      Snug/TV .. DAC32 .. Audio Engine B2
      Spares - 1xSBTouch, 1xSB3, 4xRPi, AVI DM5 speakers

Comment

• Roland0
        • Aug 2012

Occasionally, it'll say:
        Try:
        Checking the connection
        ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED."

May be related to the Let's Encrypt SSL certificate. Try with Firefox Mobile.
        Various SW: Web Interface | Text Interface | Playlist Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar Music | Announce | EventTrigger | Ambient Noise Mixer | DB Optimizer | Image Enhancer | Chiptunes | LMSlib2go | ...
        Various HowTos: build a self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...

Comment

• vinnielo
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Roland0
          May be related to the Let's Encrypt SSL certificate. Try with Firefox Mobile.
          Good call!
          Firefox works.
          Shouldn't Let's Encrypt's workarounds be live by now?

Comment

• vinnielo
            • Dec 2007

Any site admins able to look at this?

Comment

• slartibartfast
              • Jan 2010

Any site admins able to look at this?
              Just tried on my Nexus 7 running Android 7.1.2 using Chrome and that works.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
              Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
              Bedroom: Radio
              Bathroom: Radio

Comment

• vinnielo
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by slartibartfast
                Just tried on my Nexus 7 running Android 7.1.2 using Chrome and that works.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
                Yes, I think the issue is with Android 7.1.1 or older.
                Update, May 13, 2021 Please visit [this post] (https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/production-chain-changes/150739) on our community forum for the latest information about chain changes as some information about the changes and dates in this blog post are outdated. We’re happy to announce that we have developed a way for older Android devices to retain their ability to visit sites that use Let’s Encrypt certificates after our cross-signed intermediates expire. We are no longer planning any changes in January that may cause compatibility issues for Let’s Encrypt subscribers.

Comment

Working...