Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    I saved the "fresh" prefs file. I only replaced the Boom section.
    The proxy setting caught my eye, but now it's gone.
    Maybe I'll try again some other day.
    You wouldn't happen to have both the "fresh" and old prefs files stored? It would be interesting to find out the actual differencies using KDiff3, or some other file comparison tool. The reason I'm asking is that I have the same problem. Though that installing the latest version had solved my problem, as I wrote in an earlier reply in this thread, but I was wrong. However, I just updated and that doesn't refresh the whole thing.
    If the root cause can be figured out comparing the prefs files then that would probably be an easier solution than re-installing the whole thing.

Yes, I actually saved the "fresh" prefs file on another computer. Do you want it for comparision?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Yes, I actually saved the "fresh" prefs file on another computer. Do you want it for comparision?
    Yes, that would be interesting. Don't know if you can attach files in Private Messages. Otherwise you might just paste the whole thing.
    Last edited by Struven; 2021-09-16 at 06:39.

I sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Struven View Post
    Yes, that would be interesting. Don't know if you can attach files in Private Messages. Otherwise you might just paste the whole thing.
    Did you succeed or learn smth?