Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

The output channel mode in combination with Pcp seemingly doesn't work?

Hi,
    Not sure where I should ask but I try here first since I think my issue is LMS related and also curios if the new mono features in LMS 8.2 perhaps solve this issue?

Ok first I've to admit, I'm not running LMS 8.2 so excuse me if this is an issue when posting here.

I'm on LMS 8.1.2 and wanted to test the "output channel mode" feature with two Pcp V7.0 players but after much fiddling about it's clear that it doesn't work as long as a PcP player is involved. When I tested with two SqB Touch it works fine. Then I also tested with one Touch and another Pcp which also didn't work. So my conclusion is that there is a problem with this feature when running a Pcp player. Why is this? And is it a known problem? If so, would an upgrade to 8.2 solve it?

To make it clearer, what I mean with not working is that when I set Pcp #1 as Left channel and Pcp #2 as Right and activate sync both players are still in stereo mode.
    And as said, same setup with two Touch works just fine, e.g they play in mono.

Logitech Media Server 8.2.0released

> I'm on LMS 8.1.2 and wanted to test the "output channel mode" feature
    > with two Pcp V7.0 players but after much fiddling about it's clear that

Why don't you update LMS as well as pCP and report back?

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    >

Why don't you update LMS as well as pCP and report back?
    Ok so I did. Started with Pcp and upgraded to 8.0=problem solved. :-) So it was PcP 7 that was the problem.

Cheers

Fulltext-Search with 8.3.

[QUOTE=Bronx;1031326]Hello Michael
    Here's a small update for the fulltext-search under 8.3.
    I have added in the last days in three stages with rescans about 50 albums, in each case checked before with the fulltext-search whether they are already present, searched about 10x targeted tracks in individual playlists and as a result everything seems to me error-free and plausible. So I have no special incidents to report about the changes in the fulltext-search under 8.3.0, again, thank you very much.
    Bronx

I just wanted to confirm that untill today I added hundred of files an did dozens of FTS'es without any errors or omissions as far as I can recognise. The optimised FTS under 8.3 seems to be 100 % OK.
    Thanks to Michael.
    Bronx