Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

AirSonos

Wondering if anyone has had experience using AirSonos to stream LMS to an old non-official-airplay-supported Sonos speaker. Need something somewhat compact and all in one an and old used Play 1 might fit the bill. Specifically want to know if there's any issues syncing speakers using this chain of workarounds.

https://github.com/stephen/airsonos
    Last edited by mctr; 2022-08-11 at 09:00. Reason: Link

Quote Originally Posted by mctr View Post
    Wondering if anyone has had experience using AirSonos to stream LMS to an old non-official-airplay-supported Sonos speaker. Need something somewhat compact and all in one an and old used Play 1 might fit the bill. Specifically want to know if there's any issues syncing speakers using this chain of workarounds.

https://github.com/stephen/airsonos
    Why not use the UPnPbridge plugin?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    Why not use the UPnPbridge plugin?
    From my short search, I read it can't sync with your other devices. But admittedly haven't looked into it thoroughly. It can?

From my short search, I read it can't sync with your other devices. But admittedly haven't looked into it thoroughly. It can?
    You are right, sync doesn't work with the upnp bridge.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Couldn't say... Never use sync.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------