Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Unable to remove prior user's Pandora account

I just picked up a squeezebox used for my office. I know they are a bit dated, but it does a good job. It has the previous owners Pandora account locked in it. Another thread a while ago said to reach to Logitech to remove it but that was 6 years ago. I doubt the user would remember their squeezebox account info to get it removed.

What is the 2021 solution for removing the previous owners pandora account?

Quote Originally Posted by kubie View Post
    I just picked up a squeezebox used for my office. I know they are a bit dated, but it does a good job. It has the previous owners Pandora account locked in it. Another thread a while ago said to reach to Logitech to remove it but that was 6 years ago. I doubt the user would remember their squeezebox account info to get it removed.

What is the 2021 solution for removing the previous owners pandora account?
    Which squeezebox model?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    which squeezebox model?

Sent from my pixel 3a using tapatalk
    x-r0001

Quote Originally Posted by kubie View Post
    x-r0001
    If that is a Radio go to Settings/Advanced and click Restore Factory Settings. You can then enter your own Mysqueezebox.com credentials during the initial set up.

Edit. I just realised this post is in the Squeezebox Radio sub forum so I should have known it was a radio

Last edited by slartibartfast; 2021-07-29 at 07:37.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    If that is a Radio go to Settings/Advanced and click Restore Factory Settings. You can then enter your own Mysqueezebox.com credentials during the initial set up.

Edit. I just realised this post is in the Squeezebox Radio sub forum so I should have known it was a radio

I did a factory reset previously and it didn't work.
    So I did a update the software and then factory reset. It prompted me saying my squeeze box was registered to another email and displayed the previous owners email. But it had an option to register it to a new email address.

After I entered my new squeezebox account, I was able to enter a new pandora account.
    All fixed.

Thanks.