Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 389
  1. #151
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,590

    [Announce] Spotty 4.5 - improved Oggdirect, Autoplay, multi-user setup

    > Using the legacy helper - nothing added for online integration - scanner
    > log below


    Can you enable debug logging for plugin.spotty, make sure you check the
    "save for restart" box at the top of the logging page, then re-run the
    scan. Once the scan is done make sure you reset the logging options and
    save that change, too, as the logging creates tons of output.


  2. #152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > Im sorry i only have Windows 10 computers.

    I guess you're not into WSL or Docker or VMs?...

    > This song for example usually skips after 7-9 minutes. Max Corbacho -
    > Light Matrix Portal.


    That played without any problem for me.

    Really strange maybe its time to upgrade to a Raspberry pi4. Thank you Michael for testing the file.
    /Patrik

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    7,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    @castalla

    I just popped the card i made for a rpib+ into a rpi2b

    Powered it up, and did a "only rescan online library", the Spotify albums appeared.

    If I were you, I would look to getting a rpi3b+ (the rpib+ can still run squeezelite)

    They run a little warmer than a 3b but not by much

    The rpi 4b (2gb) is much faster, but I find them not so reliable.

    I have had four replaced so far, one of the replacements replaced, and at the weekend, another of the replacements packed in

    ronnie

    Have you thought about running the LMS on a usb stick into one of your Jogglers ?
    What do you do to your Pi4s?

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  4. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    4,609
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    What do you do to your Pi4s?

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Nowt

    One I sent back to the rpi foundation (a 4gb that I had bought off a member of another forum).

    Apparently there was a fault in a chip that caused it to overvolt.

    If you look over on the rpi forum, there are frequent complaints from buyers with faulty rpi4b.

    In respect of the total volume sold, my faulty ones are not even a blip, but it's over 50% of my rpi4b, which mounts up in cost.

    Imagine saving up to buy one, and it doesn't even work for twelve months, one would be very disappointed.

    I always recommend official distributers as they often extend to a goodwill replacement, but even they have limits, and there is no way to find out the number of units that are rma'd.

    ronnie

    I have an original pi still going strong, a couple or so rpib+, a couple of 2b, same for rpi3b and two rpi3b+. When I try to encourage someone to use an rpi I often post one (sometimes two) to them for a trial period

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    7,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    Nowt

    One I sent back to the rpi foundation (a 4gb that I had bought off a member of another forum).

    Apparently there was a fault in a chip that caused it to overvolt.

    If you look over on the rpi forum, there are frequent complaints from buyers with faulty rpi4b.

    In respect of the total volume sold, my faulty ones are not even a blip, but it's over 50% of my rpi4b, which mounts up in cost.

    Imagine saving up to buy one, and it doesn't even work for twelve months, one would be very disappointed.

    I always recommend official distributers as they often extend to a goodwill replacement, but even they have limits, and there is no way to find out the number of units that are rma'd.

    ronnie

    I have an original pi still going strong, a couple or so rpib+, a couple of 2b, same for rpi3b and two rpi3b+. When I try to encourage someone to use an rpi I often post one (sometimes two) to them for a trial period
    My Pi4 is an early-ish one I think and still going strong. When I had an Odroid U3 it failed when a fuse blew supposedly triggered by a power supply overvoltage but more likely some kind of random failure. It may still work if I could short the fuse out but surface mount boards are a pain to work on. Someone must have thought a non replaceable fuse was a good idea . That was my second U3, the first one failed with a different fault much more quickly. ZZ

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  6. #156
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > Im sorry i only have Windows 10 computers.

    I guess you're not into WSL or Docker or VMs?...

    > This song for example usually skips after 7-9 minutes. Max Corbacho -
    > Light Matrix Portal.


    That played without any problem for me.
    No sorry
    Really strange that it works perfect when i select to decode to pcm.

  7. #157
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Leicestershire, UK
    Posts
    12

    Spotty fails to load

    After the update to 4.5 spotty now fails to load & the spotty app now shows:
    Failed to get access token
    Please check Settings/Advanced/Spotty Spotify for Squeezebox in the web interface.

    Also the media scanner no longer finishes (Media scan terminated unexpectedly (Scanning Progress))
    Scanner.log shows:-
    [21-06-22 14:12:06.8990] Plugins::Spotty::Helper::_findBin (195) Found helper application: /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/i386-l
    inux/spotty-x86_64
    [21-06-22 14:12:06.8995] Plugins::Spotty::API::Token::_logCommand (133) Trying to get access token: /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/B
    in/i386-linux/spotty-x86_64 -n Squeezebox -c "/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/spotty/6f5b20a6" -i abcdef1234567890 --get-token --scope "user-read-private,user-follow
    -modify,user-follow-read,user-library-read,user-library-modify,user-top-read,user-read-recently-played,user-read-playback-state,user-modify-playback-state,playlist-r
    ead-private,playlist-read-collaborative,playlist-modify-public,playlist-modify-private"
    [21-06-22 14:12:07.3344] main::main (338) Error: Failed when running main scan: [Can't use string (" 0: 0x6a7d0a - <unkn"...) as a HASH ref while "strict
    refs" in use at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/API/Token.pm line 141.

    To date, I have reinstalled LMS (from the latest nightly) and reset the client ID in the Spotify Developer Portal but to no avail.

    Historically, the Spotify auto-detection hasn't worked for a year or so but a manual log-in has been sufficient.

    I see at least part of this issue has been observed earlier in the thread so I hope there is a solution.
    Apologies if I am not following the correct protocol.

    John C

    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1623987577 @ Fri Jun 18 06:13:40 CEST 2021
    Hostname: HPServer
    Server IP Address: 192.168.47.110
    Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
    Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
    Perl Version: 5.30.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    Audio::Scan: 1.02
    IO::Socket::SSL: 2.067
    Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
    Total Players Recognized: 5

  8. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by johnco View Post
    After the update to 4.5 spotty now fails to load & the spotty app now shows:
    Failed to get access token
    Please check Settings/Advanced/Spotty Spotify for Squeezebox in the web interface.

    .....
    Not sure if it is the same problem i faced but try to install the

    "Spotty Helper Application for Raspberry Pi Zero/1st Generation".

    and see if it works. If it doesnt uninstall it

    Regards
    Sanjay

  9. #159
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,590
    Quote Originally Posted by johnco View Post
    [21-06-22 14:12:06.8990] Plugins::Spotty::Helper::_findBin (195) Found helper application: /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/i386-l
    inux/spotty-x86_64
    What happens if you run the above executable with „-x“?

    What Linux are you running?
    Michael

    "It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
    (LMS: Settings/Information)

  10. #160
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Leicestershire, UK
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    What happens if you run the above executable with „-x“?

    What Linux are you running?
    :~$ /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/i386-linux/
    spotty-x86_64 -x
    ok spotty v1.0.0 - using librespot 0.2.0 6066a5f (Built on 2021-05-18, Build ID: u8WevDRl)
    {"autoplay":true,"debug":false,"lms-auth":true,"ogg-direct":true,"podcasts":true,"save-token":true,
    "version":"1.0.0","volume-normalisation":true,"zeroconf-port":true}

    After running with "-x" , the server log shows:-
    21-06-22 15:39:22.9401] Plugins::Spotty::Helper::_findBin (192) Trying helper application: /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/i386-linux/
    spotty-x86_64
    [21-06-22 15:39:22.9653] Plugins::Spotty::Helper::_findBin (195) Found helper application: /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/i386-linux/s
    potty-x86_64
    [21-06-22 15:39:26.1213] Plugins::Spotty::AccountHelper::renameCacheFolder (145) Trying to rename __AUTHENTICATE__ to
    [21-06-22 15:39:26.1219] Plugins::Spotty::AccountHelper::renameCacheFolder (147) Error: No newId found in '__AUTHENTICATE__'
    [21-06-22 15:39:26.1225] Plugins::Spotty::AccountHelper::renameCacheFolder (147) Backtrace:

    frame 0: Slim::Utils::Log::logBacktrace (/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/AccountHelper.pm line 147)
    frame 1: Plugins::Spotty::AccountHelper::renameCacheFolder (/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Settings/Auth.pm line 174)
    frame 2: Plugins::Spotty::Settings::Auth::cleanup (/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Settings.pm line 59)
    frame 3: Plugins::Spotty::Settings::handler (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Web/HTTP.pm line 1155)
    frame 4: Slim::Web::HTTP::generateHTTPResponse (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Web/HTTP.pm line 912)
    frame 5: Slim::Web::HTTP:rocessURL (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Web/HTTP.pm line 707)
    frame 6: Slim::Web::HTTP:rocessHTTP (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 122)
    frame 7: (eval) (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 118)
    frame 8: Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 167)
    frame 9: (eval) (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 167)
    frame 10: Slim::Networking::IO::Select::loop (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 730)
    frame 11: main::idle (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 680)
    frame 12: main::main (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 1224)


    I'm running Ubuntu Linux 20.04.2 (up-to date).

    Cheers,

    John
    Last edited by johnco; 2021-06-22 at 07:53. Reason: Omitted response to command "-x"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •