Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

"There is a problem connecting to UEsmartradio.com" message

Squeezebox radio model X-R0001.
    Player MAC Address: 00:04:20:29:44:94
    Player Firmware Version: 10.0.1-r16964
    DNS Server 75.75.75.75
    IPSubnet 255.255.255.0
    IP Address 192.168.0.14
    IP Gateway 192.168.0.1
    MAC Address 00:04:20:29:44:94

Initially able to play radio streams then drops UEsmartradio.com but remains connected to internet.

Red internet symbol appears.

"No valid IP" network status

"There is a problem connecting to UEsmartradio.com" message

Modem and wifi are stable in all other ways

Have tried the following troubleshooting actions: Turned power off and on, changed modems, did a factory reset plugged Ethernet cable into modem, changed channels, switched to Squeezebox from Smart Radio.

Took radio to a separate residential location and problem does not duplicate.

I have a second Squeezebox that works fine at the same second residential location. (Could somehow a second radio be the source of the problem?) Both are registered with Logitech.

Have you or a nearby neighbour changed WiFi router (or had a firmware update to router) in recent times - in particular with a WiFi 6 / mesh setup?
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Have you or a nearby neighbour changed WiFi router (or had a firmware update to router) in recent times - in particular with a WiFi 6 / mesh setup?
    No WiFi 6 / mesh here or upstairs where my daughter lives....Of course, I don't know about other neighbors.

I have an ARRIS MODEL SBG7400AC2 gateway modem router.