Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Can't work on Mac Big Sur

Hi, I had recently installed the media server on my MacBook, but I cannot have the server to work for my rig. Whenever I launch the server in preferences it immediately stops and I have no idea why. I've already added the library folder as shown here Library/Logs/Squeezebox and still no luck for server.

Quote Originally Posted by Titans View Post
    Hi, I had recently installed the media server on my MacBook, but I cannot have the server to work for my rig. Whenever I launch the server in preferences it immediately stops and I have no idea why. I've already added the library folder as shown here Library/Logs/Squeezebox and still no luck for server.
    I don't run LMS on my MacBook, so I have no first hand advice. I have however seen several threads with a solution. Might be worth searching these forums. I think issues started with Catalina. For example https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post997161

Robert
    Last edited by Grumpy Bob; 2021-06-12 at 14:01.
    Home: Raspberry Pi 4/pCP7.0/LMS8.1.2/Material with files on QNAP TS-251A
    Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
    2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), 1 x SqueezeAMP
    Office: LMS8.0.0 running on Raspberry Pi3; Raspberry Pi 3 player with touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
    Portable: Raspberry Pi 3B/pCP7.0.1/LMS8.1.2/Material, files on Seagate portable drive, powered via power brick

@Titans

Maybe have a read here

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...an-after-a-day

ronnie