Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Have you done anything with the Nuvoton processor on the Evo-Sabre board? I would like to be able to put the left display into an "off" or screen saver state without powering down the board. I would also like to be able to select a specific input rather than cycle through with the rotary encoder.

Quote Originally Posted by pmendiuk View Post
    Have you done anything with the Nuvoton processor on the Evo-Sabre board? I would like to be able to put the left display into an "off" or screen saver state without powering down the board. I would also like to be able to select a specific input rather than cycle through with the rotary encoder.
    No, I haven't looked at this - not sure how accessible any of that it. BTW, you can enable an auto off for the left screen. Use the rotary button to seelect Display - it defaults to Always On.

The rotary knob just cycles through the various inputs on my units, I don't see anything about display. Maybe different firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by pmendiuk View Post
    The rotary knob just cycles through the various inputs on my units, I don't see anything about display. Maybe different firmware.
    Sorry - my fault. I was going from memory and thought it was on the rotary knob. Doh. It's on the remote instead. It's the blank button on the remote - will pull up the filter options. Then up and down arrow on the remote to select different items - one of which is display.

If anyone wants it, I've built a fresh PCP 8.1.0 image and just installed the updates for the second screen, infra red etc.. So, it's just a stock image with the changes to make it work with the EvoSabre. I've also updated the script so that it'll discover the LMS server so you don't have to change the user commands. So, it should basically just work as soon as you start up the dac. You'd just need to change the name etc..