Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Hybrid View

Cant connect to mysqueezebox.com "unexpect error - check your networking"

My LMS is no longer working. I suspected it may be something to do with my install on my win10 server, so i tried a fresh build on picoreplayer. Both return the same error.

I basically cant connect to mysqueezebox.com - I get an error the says unexpected error.... check netowrking

I have a mikrotic router. Nothing special in terms of setup. DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Windows firewall is passing the right ports.

I am at a loss. Any help appreciated.

Cant connect to mysqueezebox.com"unexpect error - check your networking"

> I basically cant connect to mysqueezebox.com - I get an error the says
    > unexpected error.... check netowrking

Could you please post your server.log.zip file?

Similar issue

I've been following the forum since I bought my first Touch and Transporter, but can't figure this one out. After Windows 10 Update, a couple of my computers no longer communicate with Squeezebox.com using LMS. The devices work ok when directly connected to squeezebox.com, just not through LMS. I get the "Unexpected Error" message as well when trying to update with LMS Control Panel on the computers. There are no problems communicating directly from mysqueezebox.com with devices, just using LMS. I can communicate with devices without issue using LMS and local sources on the computers; it's just an issue with mysqueezebox.com apps. Diagnostics indicate everything is OK

What version of LMS ?

Help..me?

The LMS version I recently installed is 8.1.1 I tried doing a "clean install" of 7.7.6 (I kept in an online backup, just incase) but the results are the same. I've also tried disabling all firewalls but again, I have the same results.

Quote Originally Posted by DMayer View Post
    The LMS version I recently installed is 8.1.1 I tried doing a "clean install" of 7.7.6 (I kept in an online backup, just incase) but the results are the same. I've also tried disabling all firewalls but again, I have the same results.
    Only use 8.* - older version has out of date https support which can result in other errors.

Assuming the error message always appears shortly after startup. Can you do do a restart of LMS and from restart message to where the error message appears, copy log entries to a post (or attach in a zipped text file)