Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Old legacy Orange Live Radio menu item - how to get rid of it?

I have still an old legacy Orange Live Radio menu item in the Sub-menu of Apps for all my radios and touches. Of course it doesn't work anymore. I tried to get rid of it, even doing a factory reset of a squeezebox - no chance.
    I have a local LMS server connected to mysqueezebox.com.
    Any thoughts how I could get rid of this menu item? Is it cached in the LMS preferences file or somewhere else?

Odd

I don't see it any more in
    https://www.mysqueezebox.com/appgallery

If you have it listed under (login first)
    https://www.mysqueezebox.com/user/apps
    then you should be able to choose "uninstall" from there.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Orange Liveradio is an LMS plugin, have you uninstalled it from LMS > Settings > Plugins?

Name:  OLR.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  48.9 KB
    Server - LMS 8.3.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP 8.0.0 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi4/pCP 8.0.0/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 8.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

Quote Originally Posted by frankd View Post
    I have still an old legacy Orange Live Radio menu item in the Sub-menu of Apps for all my radios and touches. Of course it doesn't work anymore. I tried to get rid of it, even doing a factory reset of a squeezebox - no chance.
    I have a local LMS server connected to mysqueezebox.com.
    Any thoughts how I could get rid of this menu item? Is it cached in the LMS preferences file or somewhere else?
    Log in to mysqueezebox.com, change your country to France in account settings then remove Orange Live Radio. I had the same question some time ago

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Log in to mysqueezebox.com, change your country to France in account settings then remove Orange Live Radio. I had the same question some time ago

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Thanks Slartibartfast,
    That was the solution. Only after having changed the country to France in the account settings under mysqueezebox.com, Orange Live Radio appeared under "My Apps" and I could delete it.
    After restarting my local LMS and the radios the menu-item is gone.
    That was a tricky solution :-)

Quote Originally Posted by frankd View Post
    Thanks Slartibartfast,
    That was the solution. Only after having changed the country to France in the account settings under mysqueezebox.com, Orange Live Radio appeared under "My Apps" and I could delete it.
    After restarting my local LMS and the radios the menu-item is gone.
    That was a tricky solution :-)
    Maybe this thread should become a sticky - I guess some other users had access to Orange Radio in the past and then the service changed (probably licensing issues) and the solution is not straight-forward...

Thanks kidstypike for the hint about the local Orange Plugin - this was not the issue as deactivated. When I activated it, I couldn't find any Orange Radio entries - thus I guess it will not work anymore...