Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Just set the logging and tried again and it seems to be fine. Makes me think I might have accidentally touched the stop button in Material skin last time

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Probably not - There is a "mysterious" case where LMS decides to stop the player after a while when being paused. I don't know why. Other than that, I think I've fixed all cases and added some TLC for podcasts, but the plugin, not the material's podcasts
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2021-06-17 at 19:04.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Probably not - There is a "mysterious" case where LMS decides to stop the player after a while when being paused. I don't know why. Other than that, I think I've fixed all cases and added some TLC for podcasts, but the plugin, not the material's podcasts
    I left it paused for 65 minutes this morning and it resumed correctly

Try the latest LMS 8.2 nightly
    Sorry, I wasn't at my PC regularly because it's not only a PC but an effective heating system, too.

Ohhhů you are not using the podcast application at all
    I hope I do... I have all my podcasts in Settings / Podcasts (between Plugins and Advanced in this tab row) and then go to My Apps > Podcasts (default WebUI) or just Podcasts (pinned with Material).

Be it as it may: It works perfectly now, thank you @slartibartfast for testing while I was gone melting and, of course, thank you @philippe_44 for fixing this!

And the TRMS titles are now correctly displayed, too, thank you guys so much!
    QLMS 8.3@2.21 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4

Quote Originally Posted by dolodobendan View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't at my PC regularly because it's not only a PC but an effective heating system, too.

I hope I do... I have all my podcasts in Settings / Podcasts (between Plugins and Advanced in this tab row) and then go to My Apps > Podcasts (default WebUI) or just Podcasts (pinned with Material).

Be it as it may: It works perfectly now, thank you @slartibartfast for testing while I was gone melting and, of course, thank you @philippe_44 for fixing this!

And the TRMS titles are now correctly displayed, too, thank you guys so much!
    It was me who wasn't using Podcasts properly. I was searching in Podcasts from Material skin rather than using the RSS link

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    It was me who wasn't using Podcasts properly. I was searching in Podcasts from Material skin rather than using the RSS link

Yes, I know. But nice of you to think that I wouldn't use it improperly.
    QLMS 8.3@2.21 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4