Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Try the latest LMS 8.2 nightly
    Podcasts don't play at all with today's LMS update.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Podcasts don't play at all with today's LMS update.

Things are in flux but unless I made a mistake in my PR, the work (except an issue with artwork) on my system. Can you tell me more about your full system, including players and post a server log, with streaming ans direct streaming log on info.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Things are in flux but unless I made a mistake in my PR, the work (except an issue with artwork) on my system. Can you tell me more about your full system, including players and post a server log, with streaming ans direct streaming log on info.
    latest LMS on a Pi4 with Raspbian Buster. Playing to picoreplayer but same when playing to Radio.
    Code:
    [21-06-16 16:59:32.2253] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (130) Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Networking::Async::_async_read: Can't locate object method "origin" via package "Slim::Schema::RemoteTrack" at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/Scanner/Remote.pm line 408.
    ; fh=Slim::Networking::Async::Socket::HTTP=GLOB(0x7a5b8d8)
    [21-06-16 17:01:44.4401] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (130) Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Networking::Async::_async_read: Can't locate object method "origin" via package "Slim::Schema::RemoteTrack" at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Utils/Scanner/Remote.pm line 408.
    ; fh=Slim::Networking::Async::Socket::HTTPS=GLOB(0x9d8db50)

Resuming podcasts stopped working

> latest LMS on a Pi4 with Raspbian Buster. Playing to picoreplayer but
    > same when playing to Radio.

You're not running the very latest build. That particular issue was
    fixed a few hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > latest LMS on a Pi4 with Raspbian Buster. Playing to picoreplayer but
    > same when playing to Radio.

You're not running the very latest build. That particular issue was
    fixed a few hours ago.
    OK it was the latest when I first posted .

OK it was the latest when I first posted .

It was my bad with a wrong PR I submitted yesterday late
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

It was my bad with a wrong PR I submitted yesterday late
    Am I right in thinking that the problematic podcast doesn't resume at all now?

Resuming podcasts stopped working

Am I right in thinking that the problematic podcast doesn't resume at all now?

No it does but LMS has a strange behavior when you pause and restart for a fraction of second in direct mode. Try proxies first to check

(Strange = it actually *stops* playback one second after pause and Iĺve not been able to figure ou why)

No it does but LMS has a strange behavior when you pause and restart for a fraction of second in direct mode. Try proxies first to check

(Strange = it actually *stops* playback one second after pause and Iĺve not been able to figure ou why)
    It seems to be that pausing for a short time allows resuming but longer pauses fail in the same way as the original issue.

It seems to be that pausing for a short time allows resuming but longer pauses fail in the same way as the original issue.
    This one has turned out to be really complicated... I've submitted another PR, we'll see but on my system I can resume that problematic podcast when paused a few minutes and the original url is gone (which was the initial issue), whether the player is direct is proxied.