Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Auke View Post
    Stil using this app. It seems that the latest bugfix is not enough. It stil resets the player to the first one.
    Just uploaded v1.5, hopefully can fix you issue. (I have been using it for a few months, don't have this issue any more).

The link is in the original post, please download and install again.

for Youtube

Thanks for your work and plugin which found suitable for most of the users, but may i ask you if possible to adapt it somehow to handle sharing links from youtube video's ?

Quote Originally Posted by galgofa View Post
    Thanks for your work and plugin which found suitable for most of the users, but may i ask you if possible to adapt it somehow to handle sharing links from youtube video's ?
    The latest version is able to handle links from youtube video and http media links.

Just tried 1.5. It seems to works flawless. Thanks for the super fast update!

Works on my Chromebox with Qobuz. Once the handoff is done, though, the Qobuz app drops out and doesn't update, so I then need to use the Material Skin as usual, which I actually prefer to the native Qobuz app. So, technically cool, but not terribly useful in my case.
    piTouch™ w/JustBoom DigiHat -> RME ADI-2 DAC FS -> JBL 305P MkII monitors; LMS 8.2 on piCorePlayer/Pi 4; Material Skin.

Just installed and set it up with my new Qobuz account. Great job! Thanks for doing this. It fills a definite need for me as another tool in the box. I can now find an interesting Hi-res release in Qobuz and, with one click, send it to LMS where the Denon plugin automatically powers on my AVR, sets its input to my DAC player, and starts playing it in all its 24-bit glory. And, if I like what I hear, I can quickly add it to my Qobuz favorites and thus my LMS library. It would still be nice if there was a way to add an artist or album to the Qobuz favorites from an LMS client via the plugin but this method allows full access to all the features of the Qobuz app, which is even better. Thanks again!
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by SamY View Post
    It would still be nice if there was a way to add an artist or album to the Qobuz favorites from an LMS client via the plugin...
    There is, I use it all the time.

Click "..." on a track playing from Qobuz.
    Click "more..."
    Scroll down and click "On Qobuz"
    Click "Manage Favorites"
    Save to Qobuz favorites as desired.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-11-26 2.10.03 PM.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  89.7 KB
    piTouch™ w/JustBoom DigiHat -> RME ADI-2 DAC FS -> JBL 305P MkII monitors; LMS 8.2 on piCorePlayer/Pi 4; Material Skin.

Works fine, thank you!

Thank you for this great app. It works perfectly.
    I did notice that the player has to be on for it to work.
    I don't know if its possible for this to tell the player to switch on, but that might be an LMS setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry© View Post
    Works fine, thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by gvh View Post
    Thank you for this great app. It works perfectly.
    I did notice that the player has to be on for it to work.
    I don't know if its possible for this to tell the player to switch on, but that might be an LMS setting.
    Thanks for the feedback!

I guess there must a command to turn the player on, so will see if I can have an update to do this soon.