Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Picoreplayer will not boot

Probably SD card got corrupted. I have saved settings recently. How can I transfer those settings , from old SD card, to a new installation on Pi 3B+? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kiza View Post
    Probably SD card got corrupted. I have saved settings recently. How can I transfer those settings , from old SD card, to a new installation on Pi 3B+? Thanks!
    when you say, "saved settings" what do you mean exactly? Did you use the save "image" function of piCorePlayer ver 7.0.1? If you did, you'd burn that image file to the SD card and reboot rPi.
    Home: Pi4B-8GB/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: rPi4B-4GB/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>foobar2000
    The Wild: rPi3B+/pCP7.x/4TB>LMS 8.1.x>hifiberry Dac+Pro (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, Material Skin, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
    Files: Ripping: dBpoweramp > FLAC; Post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes, TuneFusion; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    when you say, "saved settings" what do you mean exactly? Did you use the save "image" function of piCorePlayer ver 7.0.1? If you did, you'd burn that image file to the SD card and reboot rPi.
    Can not exactly remember what was backed up. If it was a full image than it will be easy to re-write it. Will have a look at the old card. Thanks!