Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Your first one is

Code:
    ../3c 96.0/Queffelec, Anne/Satie, Erik - Satie et Compagnie (96.0)/01-01-Gnossienne 1.flac
    Not 100% sure if LMS expects the path to be relative to the playlist location or the music folder but in either case ... this would not work.

My guess is that you used to have the playlists folder inside the music folder.
    The code seesm to go through a list called "mediadirs" which I assume to be the media folders in Settings.

In this case "/music".
    AFAICT The relative path "../3c 96.0/Queffelec" added to "/music" would be "/3c 96.0/Queffelec" (i.e. a root directory called /3c 96.0 not a subdirectory of /music)

edit:

IIRC There have been "practical" problems in the past when users put Playlist as a subdirectory of a Media folder - can't remember the exact nature of the problem.

edit2;

A quick look , the mediadirs checked does not include playlist dir. mediadirs is derived from mediadirs pref in server.prefs.
    Last edited by bpa; 2021-04-19 at 04:30.

I have now replaced ../ in the playlists with file:///music/ and they seem to work.
    • Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.2 on Synology DS1815+ DSM 6 / Docker
    • SB Touch (2x)

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    The code seesm to go through a list called "mediadirs" which I assume to be the media folders in Settings.

In this case "/music".
    AFAICT The relative path "../3c 96.0/Queffelec" added to "/music" would be "/3c 96.0/Queffelec" (i.e. a root directory called /3c 96.0 not a subdirectory of /music)
    I also tried changing ../ to ./ in the relative paths of the playlist and that seems to work as well. Thanks a lot Paul
    • Logitech Media Server Version: 8.1.2 on Synology DS1815+ DSM 6 / Docker
    • SB Touch (2x)