Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Repository List?

When I add a 3rd party repository where does it go? I've been searching for where LMS keeps the list of available repositories with no luck.
    Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 8.1.2 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and Squeeseslave
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 8.1.2 on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
    Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
    Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)

Quote Originally Posted by w3wilkes View Post
    When I add a 3rd party repository where does it go? I've been searching for where LMS keeps the list of available repositories with no luck.
    It gets built into extensions.xml from include.json
    https://github.com/LMS-Community/lms...extensions.xml

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    It gets built into extensions.xml from include.json
    https://github.com/LMS-Community/lms...extensions.xml
    Thanks, found it here... finally!
    C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\prefs\plugin\extensions. prefs

Next question... Other than edit removing links in the "repos:" section of this file, I'm guessing LMS has no "official" method of removing manually added repositories that I can find?
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 8.1.2 on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
    Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)

Thanks, found it here... finally!

Next question... Other than edit removing links in the "repos:" section of this file, I'm guessing LMS has no "official" method of removing manually added repositories that I can find?
    Ah ! you're talking about within an LMS installation.

In plugin tabs - blank the manually added repository (or repositories) and click Apply.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Ah ! you're talking about within an LMS installation.

In plugin tabs - blank the manually added repository (or repositories) and click Apply.
    I must be going blind. I don't see a list of repositories in the plugin tab (Default skin is only skin with tabs in Settings). I checked using all 3 skins - Material (my defined web interface skin), Default and Classic.

I must be going blind. I don't see a list of repositories in the plugin tab (Default skin is only skin with tabs in Settings). I checked using all 3 skins - Material (my defined web interface skin), Default and Classic.
    LMS > Settings > Plugins > scroll down to bottom of page?

Name:  plugins.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  57.1 KB
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/AlloBoss DAC HAT/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

I only have 1 additional repository and it doesn't show where you showed it. It's the Material one;
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CD...ter/public.xml
    Here's my screen snip
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I only have 1 additional repository and it doesn't show where you showed it. It's the Material one;
    Here's my screen snip
    So where does the material skin repository appear? There is only one place to add it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    So where does the material skin repository appear? There is only one place to add it.
    As I said above, after I added it I find that it's in the file;

in the repos: section of that file.

I'm wondering if there's a LMS error where if there's only one additional repository it doesn't show up in the UI.

Here's my screen snip
    Material is in the standard LMS 3rd party list and no longer requires to be added as an additional respository.

Why do you say you have an additional repository ?