Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaca View Post
    Hmm maybe smth with mp4 on my system then.. I will try to test it more over next few days.. Ohh sorry.. I'm on Version: 8.2.0 - 1609918678 running in docker on Synology nas, thanks!
    I think I've recreated this. We may have to raise an LMS bug. I'll see if I can get some logs from the LMS MP4 handling to see if that gives us a clue what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by expectingtofly View Post
    I think I've recreated this. We may have to raise an LMS bug. I'll see if I can get some logs from the LMS MP4 handling to see if that gives us a clue what's happening.
    Ohh I see it isn't just my setup. Phew ;p

Haven't yet had chance to test it more and not even sure where/how to enable/debug mp4 logs
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaca View Post
    Thanks again, I started using global plugin bit more over last few days and possibly noticed problem with catch up service.. It happened now 3rd or 4th time so unlikely coincidence and more like a pattern.. After about 30min stream stops and loses its place. Has anyone experienced that?
    This might be the same problem as it was with the mixcloud plugin, Phillipe44 just fixed that one, that stream is also mp4.
    and it also stopped at around 20/30 mins...

Quote Originally Posted by cortegedusage View Post
    This might be the same problem as it was with the mixcloud plugin, Phillipe44 just fixed that one, that stream is also mp4.
    and it also stopped at around 20/30 mins...
    Yeah definitely sounds like same problem.. I wonder if Philippe fixed it on" plugin or LMS level " which could resolve issue on all plugins. Will check other thread later, thanks
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)

Announce : Global Player (UK) Plugin(Classic FM, Capital, Smooth, Heart, LBC etc.)

>> This might be the same problem as it was with the mixcloud plugin,
    >> Phillipe44 just fixed that one, that stream is also mp4.
    >> and it also stopped at around 20/30 mins...Yeah definitely sounds like same problem.. I wonder if Philippe fixed it

> on" plugin or LMS level " which could resolve issue on all plugins.
    > Will check other thread later, thanks

I just merged a change Philippe provided which would hopefully address
    this issue. Get the next 8.2 build (must be built today or later), then
    go to Settings/Advanced/Performance and allow LMS to cache online
    streams to disk. This should deal with the kind of issues where the
    remote server doesn't like the slow streaming type download as a SB
    typically would do.

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    >> This might be the same problem as it was with the mixcloud plugin,
    >> Phillipe44 just fixed that one, that stream is also mp4.
    >> and it also stopped at around 20/30 mins...Yeah definitely sounds like same problem.. I wonder if Philippe fixed it

> on" plugin or LMS level " which could resolve issue on all plugins.
    > Will check other thread later, thanks

I just merged a change Philippe provided which would hopefully address
    this issue. Get the next 8.2 build (must be built today or later), then
    go to Settings/Advanced/Performance and allow LMS to cache online
    streams to disk. This should deal with the kind of issues where the
    remote server doesn't like the slow streaming type download as a SB
    typically would do.
    Thanks Michael, I will definitely give it a go and update LMS to fix mp4 problem. Just need to find bigger window of spare time cos as you know I also experienced some issues with updating docker version on Synology.. Read
    Procrastination.com

Enjoying using this plugin for Classic FM, thank you! I was just curious if you have made any headway with accessing higher bit rates?

The bit rates of much of the content is disappointing. Their mobile app does make higher bit rates available with a sign-in. Sign-in should also make available the ability to subscribe to catchup and podcasts. So I will look into improving the plugin with a sign-in capability and hopefully gain access to the higher bit rates.

It is available from the main 3rd party plugin repository.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Shozzer View Post
    Enjoying using this plugin for Classic FM, thank you! I was just curious if you have made any headway with accessing higher bit rates?

Steve
    Alas, it seems that I would need to know their secret algorithm for generating the "hdauth" key. This appears to be based on combining a sign in key (which I can get) and a number representing current time (which I can also get) using an algorithm (which I have no clue). This will be buried in the code of their mobile app, and they obviously don't want anyone to access this "hd" stream outside of their own apps

Ah, pity. Never mind, thanks for the update.

Steve

Alas, it seems that I would need to know their secret algorithm for generating the "hdauth" key. This appears to be based on combining a sign in key (which I can get) and a number representing current time (which I can also get) using an algorithm (which I have no clue). This will be buried in the code of their mobile app, and they obviously don't want anyone to access this "hd" stream outside of their own apps