Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by psketch View Post
    BTW - one really minor thing which I only noticed because I was using Material. In Material, if you look at the settings, it shows you the help, and the help for the "Show in Radio Menu" says "Times Radio", not "Global Player"...
    Oops! copy and paste fail! Thanks, I'll get that fixed.

Where do you pick up the station logos from?
    The transparency doesn't really work well with many of the wallpaper choices.
    RadioFeeds UK & Ireland.. an up-to-date radio directory for your Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
    Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC and the BBC's high-quality HLS streams on top of what's available in our MSB app.
    Now with over 1000 registered users, it's available for Logitech Media Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).
    Click for more info: http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze

Quote Originally Posted by vinnielo View Post
    Where do you pick up the station logos from?
    The transparency doesn't really work well with many of the wallpaper choices.
    Their API provides the links to them.

Would it be possible to switch to the RadioVIS logos?
    http://epg.musicradio.com/radiodns/spi/3.1/SI.xml
    The transparent ones just don't really work well with Squeezebox.
    RadioFeeds UK & Ireland.. an up-to-date radio directory for your Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
    Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC and the BBC's high-quality HLS streams on top of what's available in our MSB app.
    Now with over 1000 registered users, it's available for Logitech Media Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).

Would it be possible to switch to the RadioVIS logos?
    http://epg.musicradio.com/radiodns/spi/3.1/SI.xml
    The transparent ones just don't really work well with Squeezebox.
    This plugin is really an integration into the GlobalPlayer API. The availability of that API made it super quick and easy to develop the plugin, so I'm loathed to make it more complicated and hard code in mappings to a different source.

Just to clarify, are you referring to the logos in the menu or when the live station is playing? The live station logo is embedded in the stream, I can do nothing about those. (and to be honest, they look fine on my radio, I have the black wallpaper which seems to work well in all situations)

Both the menu and now playing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Both the menu and now playing.
    I can change the former (although I am unlikely to invest time in that as the benefit/time ratio is pretty low), but can't really do anything about the latter.

But as I always say in this situation all my plugins are open source and available for collaboration, so if anyone thinks anything should be different, please feel free to clone the repos. Pull requests are always welcome.
    Last edited by expectingtofly; 2021-04-12 at 04:32.

Thanks again, I started using global plugin bit more over last few days and possibly noticed problem with catch up service.. It happened now 3rd or 4th time so unlikely coincidence and more like a pattern.. After about 30min stream stops and loses its place. Has anyone experienced that?
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaca View Post
    Thanks again, I started using global plugin bit more over last few days and possibly noticed problem with catch up service.. It happened now 3rd or 4th time so unlikely coincidence and more like a pattern.. After about 30min stream stops and loses its place. Has anyone experienced that?
    That's interesting, most of the catchup streams are in MP4 format. (The plugin is just passing the URL to LMS for playing). MP4 support was a relatively recent addition to LMS. Which version of LMS are you using?
    Last edited by expectingtofly; 2021-04-13 at 00:25.

Quote Originally Posted by expectingtofly View Post
    That's interesting, most of the catchup streams are in MP4 format. (The plugin is just passing the URL to LMS for playing). MP4 support was a relatively recent addition to LMS. Which version of LMS are you using?
    Hmm maybe smth with mp4 on my system then.. I will try to test it more over next few days.. Ohh sorry.. I'm on Version: 8.2.0 - 1609918678 running in docker on Synology nas, thanks!
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)