Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Used SB Receiver not removed by previous owner

Hi,

i recently bougt a used SB Receiver.

Receiver works fine locally, but if i take it to mysqueezebox.com it does not appear there.

I think, the previous owner did not remove it from his account - but i cannot reach him.

So in former times there was sombody (I think Michael Heger) who could clear the mac address.

Is there nowadays somebody who could do that for me?

Thank You

Rüdiger
    SBClassic, Touch, Receiver eingelagert - Duet, Radio, Boom, Touch in Verwendung ansonsten:OrangeSqueeze, iPeng, SqueezePad
    Server: Synology DS, Files: FLAC

Yes - PM to mherger with the MAC address and other info you have.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Hi,

Thank you for your quick answer!

Parrallel i am trying to contact with the seller, and i might be lucky - so if i am not lucky with that solution i will try to kontact michael heger

Kind regards
    Rüdiger
    SBClassic, Touch, Receiver eingelagert - Duet, Radio, Boom, Touch in Verwendung ansonsten:OrangeSqueeze, iPeng, SqueezePad
    Server: Synology DS, Files: FLAC

Hi,

I am experiencing a similar beheavor. I own a receiver without controller and I do can configure it to connect to the server, but I cannot play any music from tidal or others. I suspect it has something to do with that problem.
    I tried to PM mherger, but I cannot see how to do it.

Any hel will be welcome

Antonio

[QUOTE=antoniodelrio;1019741]Hi,

I am experiencing a similar beheavor. I own a receiver without controller and I do can configure it to connect to the server, but I cannot play any music from tidal or others. I suspect it has something to do with that problem.
    I tried to PM mherger, but I cannot see how to do it.

Any hel will be welcome

Antonio[/
    As new member you may need a couple of more posts before PM private messages becomes available.
    Look at the top menu under forum, select private messages and send one to mherger with the mac address of the device you want to reset.

Francis
    2 x Squeezebox Classic
    Squeezebox Duet
    Dell XPS 8930
    Synology DS214-Play
    Vintage Audio : Quad 405 and 606, JBL Studio Monitors 4412A & 4408A, B&W DM6

Thanks B1tbull.

I will.
    Regards