Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    The documentation site https://core32doc.polyvection.com has a problem. I'm getting (after an "invalid certificate" warning) a 401 from Gitlab.
    Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
    (LMS: Settings/Information)

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    The documentation site https://core32doc.polyvection.com has a problem. I'm getting (after an "invalid certificate" warning) a 401 from Gitlab.
    Ah, sorry. It's a DNS issue I guess. Will take a look into it.

For the time being you can access it through
    https://polyvection.gitlab.io/docume...n/core32doc/#/

--
    Philip

is it possible to access the connected hard drive from the network? I would like to add albums to the connected drive from a laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by thekiller View Post
    is it possible to access the connected hard drive from the network? I would like to add albums to the connected drive from a laptop.
    Name:  2021-09-10 15_49_02-Window.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  36.8 KB

Enter a password where indicated

On Windows do Start Run type \\core32.local and enter credentials as indicated

NB. If the password box doesn't appear under USB Drive, select one of the other options temporarily.
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by thekiller View Post
    Yes, I'm using WIN10, it shows in the network, I also assign it a drive letter (R).

Name:  Cre network01.jpg
Size:  8.5 KB

Name:  Cre network02.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  21.0 KB
    Server - LMS 8.3.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP 8.0.0 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi4/pCP 8.0.0/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 8.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Yes, I'm using WIN10, it shows in the network, I also assign it a drive letter (R).

Name:  Cre network01.jpg
Size:  8.5 KB

Name:  Cre network02.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  21.0 KB
    Yes, it works. Thanks!!

Tidal problem

I’m a long time Squeezebox user, running LMS on an old Windows netbook without too many problems. Just switched to CORE32, got it up and running, but while Tidal shows up in my apps, playing a track results in the player attempting to connect to mysqueezebox. Further, Tidal doesn’t show up in the list of plugins under server settings. I have entered my mysqueezebox.com password in the server settings. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by kristina View Post
    IÂ’m a long time Squeezebox user, running LMS on an old Windows netbook without too many problems. Just switched to CORE32, got it up and running, but while Tidal shows up in my apps, playing a track results in the player attempting to connect to mysqueezebox. Further, Tidal doesnÂ’t show up in the list of plugins under server settings. I have entered my mysqueezebox.com password in the server settings. Can anyone help?
    Yes, we are aware of the problem already and have a fix for it. Will be send out with the next update.
    Please PM us your serial number if you want to receive a pre-release version that fixes the issue immediately.

--
    Philip.

There is a BBC-iPlayer plugin V1.0.0 on my CORE32 V1.2 - when I try to use it - system just hangs. I have to reboot to get LMS back again.

there is this entry in log
    Code:
    [21-09-17 00:45:19.5741] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1341) Warning: [00:45:19.5726] Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/lib/slimserver/Plugins/S7BBCiPlayer/BBCServiceInformation.pm line 342
    edit:

Enabled all BBCiPlayer logging to DEBUG from system start and only addiotnal message when menu item selected.
    Code:
    [21-09-17 00:54:47.1446] Plugins::S7BBCiPlayer::Plugin::initPlugin (809) version: 1.0.0; preferenceResetVersion: 1.0.0
    [21-09-17 00:54:47.4927] Plugins::S7BBCiPlayer::BBCServiceInformation::update_schedule (634) retaining schedule. next update due in 85115.7301580906 seconds
    Last edited by bpa; 2021-09-16 at 16:57.

BBC-iplayer plugin is now working again.

The problem feels like there is a network related issue (ISP went up/down during problem time) but the plugin caused CORE32 to hang so is there a network "GET" with a long timeout or is not Async.