Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thekiller View Post
    every time my core32 has had an update, it loses the internet connection. I have to manually reset it (unplug it). do others suffer from this too?
    I think 1.31 last night was my third update, and I've had no problems with any of them.

Bill

Version 1.3.2

First I'd like to apologise for the number of firmware updates in the last few days.
    It was a rather big change in the backend and although we tested it carefully there were still some minor issues that we only discovered after sending out the release.

Indeed there was a problem with the integrated SMB server that would make the USB drive available in your network.
    It wouldn't store the assigned password correctly leading to a connection failure.

So we just released version 1.3.2. It fixes this issue but we kindly ask you to assign a new SMB password so that the change can take place.
    If you were affected by this problem please go to Setting -> CORE32 -> Storage, enter a new password and click on save.
    Your library should then be accessible through the SMB protocol again.

As written earlier here the the full changelog of the firmware releases.

Please let us know if something does not work the way it should.

--
    Philip

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    I've just been offered v1.3.1, so I updated. Once again I needed to reboot Core32 for my music folder to be visible in Windows.

Also, the folder path that LMS scans has somehow become changed, this also happened with the update from v1.2 > v1.3 (pictures below).

Can someone please explain all this?

Thanks.
    Yes, we are changing the paths programatically in the backend. It is coupled to the NAS server and USB library handling logic.
    Unfortunately LMS does not support this out-of-the-box so we have to make sure that always the correct folders are selected.
    While changing them manually through the default UI is possible it is not recommended as we haven't tested that especially.

--
    Philip

Quote Originally Posted by thekiller View Post
    every time my core32 has had an update, it loses the internet connection. I have to manually reset it (unplug it). do others suffer from this too?
    Oh, this shouldn't be the case.
    Is it really just the internet connection or is it not reachable through your local network at all then?

--
    Philip

Quote Originally Posted by PolyVection View Post
    Oh, this shouldn't be the case.
    Is it really just the internet connection or is it not reachable through your local network at all then?

--
    Philip
    It is not reachable through my local network at all.
    but i now have firmware 1.3.1. I will check tomorrow morning if the core32 is available again with 1.3.2

Yes, we are changing the paths programatically in the backend. It is coupled to the NAS server and USB library handling logic.
    Unfortunately LMS does not support this out-of-the-box so we have to make sure that always the correct folders are selected.
    While changing them manually through the default UI is possible it is not recommended as we haven't tested that especially.

--
    Philip
    Thanks.

Updated to 1.3.2, all serene.
    Server - LMS 8.3.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP 8.0.0 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi4/pCP 8.0.0/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 8.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

Auto updated to 1.3.2 overnight as well as doing an auto rescan
    No loss iof internet connection
    No loss of NAS path / credentials - I am not using USB
    All working correctly as far as I can see
    CD I ripped yesterday has appeared and is playable
    Jim
    https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Radio
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

Okay, perfect. Thanks for this.
    Indeed it is missing a dependency we are going to add with the next update.

--
    Philip
    Hello Philip,

I am still getting the same error message, even though I am on the latest version of the firmware available. Should this be fixed?

[21-09-28 03:02:07.2367] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1341) Warning: [03:02:07.2351] Can't locate auto/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA/autosplit.ix in @INC (@INC contains: /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins /usr/lib/slimserver/Plugins/Spotty/lib /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins /usr/lib/slimserver/Plugins/MusicArtistInfo/lib /usr/lib/slimserver/Plugins/BBCSounds/lib /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30/arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30/arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi/auto /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30.1/arm-linux /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30.1/arm-linux/auto /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30/arm-linux /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30/arm-linux/auto /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/arm-linux /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30 /usr/lib/slimserver/lib /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN /usr/lib/slimserver /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.30.1/arm-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.30.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.30.1/arm-linux /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.30.1 /usr/lib/perl5/5.30.1/arm-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.30.1 . /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/elib /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/elib/5.30 /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/elib/5.30/arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/elib/5.30/arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi/auto) at /usr/lib/perl5/5.30.1/AutoLoader.pm line 181.
    at /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/elib/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA.pm line 11.

Quote Originally Posted by r-j1n View Post
    Hello Philip,

I am still getting the same error message, even though I am on the latest version of the firmware available. Should this be fixed?

[21-09-28 03:02:07.2367] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1341) Warning: [03:02:07.2351] Can't locate auto/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA/autosplit.ix in @INC (@INC contains: /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins /usr/lib/slimserver/Plugins/Spotty/lib /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins /usr/lib/slimserver/Plugins/MusicArtistInfo/lib /usr/lib/slimserver/Plugins/BBCSounds/lib /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30/arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30/arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi/auto /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30.1/arm-linux /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30.1/arm-linux/auto /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30/arm-linux /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30/arm-linux/auto /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/arm-linux /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN/arch/5.30 /usr/lib/slimserver/lib /usr/lib/slimserver/CPAN /usr/lib/slimserver /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.30.1/arm-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.30.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.30.1/arm-linux /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.30.1 /usr/lib/perl5/5.30.1/arm-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.30.1 . /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/elib /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/elib/5.30 /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/elib/5.30/arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/elib/5.30/arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi/auto) at /usr/lib/perl5/5.30.1/AutoLoader.pm line 181.
    at /data/voltastream/appcache/lms/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/elib/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA.pm line 11.
    Philip is going to take a look at this when he has a moment

-----

Bob

I have a problem. My core32 has suddenly lost its connection. and I can't get it to work anymore. I've been unplugged for a while. the red light will come on but that's all. the router can't find it anymore. on the back the orange light of the network connection is blinking. Replace cable, change port: nothing helps. what now?