Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by fominator View Post
    I was thinking about that. I deleted all cookies, but didn't help.

Before refresh

After

every time

Security where? In Firefox? By myself no. Maybe it was something by default.
    Not sure this helps, but if you use Material skin you can identify the player already in the URL (and bookmark that).
    > http://<yourserver>:9000/material/?player=Player%20Name

Quote Originally Posted by jeroen2 View Post
    Not sure this helps, but if you use Material skin you can identify the player already in the URL (and bookmark that).
    A similar technique works with the default skin. It uses the player MAC address rather than the name (although other options may be available, too): http://<server>:9000/?player=00:00:00:00:00:00
    LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players, occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.

I am using a Topping E30, works perfectly. No special settings. I'm plugging the E30 into the RPi4B so it powers up with the RPi4B.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Erskine View Post
    I am using a Topping E30, works perfectly. No special settings. I'm plugging the E30 into the RPi4B so it powers up with the RPi4B.
    Topping E30 is not my problem, Topping works perfectly. The problem is LMS, installed on piCorePlayer system and squeezelite player, running on the same system. LMS don't want to choose Player for some reason after each page refresh. Do you have the same configuration?
    Last edited by fominator; 2021-03-03 at 14:53.

Quote Originally Posted by jeroen2 View Post
    Doesn't work( thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    The problem could be excessive security settings may delete the cookies. You want the cookies to remain - so deleting them may just repeat the symptom.

How did you delete the cookies without seeing the Security menu ?

Has this problem started recently or was it always this way ?

Has there been a system or Firefox upfdate - firefox have been steadily increasing security levels with each release.
    I just cleared browser history with cookies.

I just cleared browser history with cookies.
    OK how about the other questions.

If it is new, has there been a system or Firefox upfdate - firefox have been steadily increasing security levels with each release.

OK how about the other questions.

If it is new, has there been a system or Firefox upfdate - firefox have been steadily increasing security levels with each release.
    I installed LMA on piCorePlayer several days ago for the first time and it works that way since than.

I installed LMA on piCorePlayer several days ago for the first time and it works that way since than.
    OK - then it is definitely an issue about the player "preferring" the old LMS. I've seen something similar as I test with multiple LMS and some player keep migrating back to LMS which are not running.

Assuming the pciorep[layer does not have any command line options specifying to use the "old" LMS server.

My procedure in those cases has been to have both LMS running, explicitly move player to new LMS using new LMS WebUI and then shutdown old LMS and then new LMS. Then only startup new LMS.

OK - then it is definitely an issue about the player "preferring" the old LMS. I've seen something similar as I test with multiple LMS and some player keep migrating back to LMS which are not running.

Assuming the pciorep[layer does not have any command line options specifying to use the "old" LMS server.

My procedure in those cases has been to have both LMS running, explicitly move player to new LMS using new LMS WebUI and then shutdown old LMS and then new LMS. Then only startup new LMS.
    Assuming that's the cause, then if your procedure doesn't work, there's always the option to specify the LMS IP address on the Squeezelite page of piCorePlayer.