Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by expectingtofly View Post
    No, unfortunately, its the inaccuracy of their now playing meta data. Some times its accurate sometimes it isn't. The more robotic the DJ the more accurate the meta data, I have found!
    I emailed Virgin Radio about the out of sync metadata. Maybe they will take notice maybe they won't

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Release 1.04

This includes :
    • Compatability with an upcoming Material Skin change allowing a plugin to supply it's own themable icon. This was a Pull Request contribution from Craig Drummond, Thank you.
    • Bugfix - included perl modules that aren't guaranteed to be on some installations

Quote Originally Posted by Tight Git View Post
    Hi - when I try to load the Virgin plugin all I get is the message - 'Plugin failed to load'.
    Quote Originally Posted by humax99 View Post
    I also get the same error "Plugin failed to load" on a VortexBox that is still running Fedora release 23.
    This version should fix this problem, please can you confirm it fixes it for you. It is in the beta repository now, and will replicate into the main repository in the next half hour or so.

Release 1.04

This includes :
    • Compatability with an upcoming Material Skin change allowing a plugin to supply it's own themable icon. This was a Pull Request contribution from Craig Drummond, Thank you.
    • Bugfix - included perl modules that aren't guaranteed to be on some installations

This version should fix this problem, please can you confirm it fixes it for you. It is in the beta repository now, and will replicate into the main repository in the next half hour or so.
    Thank you! All installed and working fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by humax99 View Post
    Thank you! All installed and working fine now.
    Good news, thanks for the update

Sorted thanks

That's odd, a perl module that comes with your LMS is not compiling. I'm flummoxed.
    It may be the way I'm including it is not very forgiving on some systems (but I use picoreplayer!) I'll try something on the next version.
    Yes - loaded perfectly from the standard updated plugin🙂.

Many thanks.

I tried playing an on demand program for the first time and noticed that the stream info is reported as 0,MP3.
    Edit. After quite a while the stream info finally appeared. I don't know exactly how long it took to appear but it was less than 49 minutes

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Last edited by slartibartfast; 2021-02-27 at 02:50.

Favourite Icon

When Virgin Radio is selected as a Favourite should the Virgin Radio icon be displayed?

Name:  Clipboard Image (1).jpg
Views: 40
Size:  18.0 KB

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hestbank View Post
    When Virgin Radio is selected as a Favourite should the Virgin Radio icon be displayed?

Name:  Clipboard Image (1).jpg
Views: 40
Size:  18.0 KB

Thanks.
    yes, no reason why not. Try removing it and adding it again from the plugin.

yes, no reason why not. Try removing it and adding it again from the plugin.
    Of course that worked now! I'm sure I have tried that before :-)

Now to research how to do the same for Greatest Hits radio.

Thanks as ever.